FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Question About Focusbc?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tiketz PM'd me about some S2 parts that were for sale on FocusBC. I tried to create an account but it wont let me. Just wondering if anyone else had the same dificulty.
i also had the same problem on there before
NikiterZTS,Oct 5 2008, 12:02 AM Wrote:i also had the same problem on there before
[right][snapback]273875[/snapback][/right]

So what did you do? I have sent an e-mail to the admin but I am still waiting on a response.
Focus man, Focus.,Oct 5 2008, 10:21 AM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Oct 5 2008, 12:02 AM Wrote:i also had the same problem on there before
[right][snapback]273875[/snapback][/right]

So what did you do? I have sent an e-mail to the admin but I am still waiting on a response.
[right][snapback]273882[/snapback][/right]

You can use my account if you want, I signed up awhile ago. It does take a bit for them to respond since there are only like 30 members.
you did the right thing emailing the administrator, but remember the website is not his job, its just a hobby, so he might take a bit to get back to you. I know that other people have been having problems too. the spambot filter are being a little strict right now i think.

try using a well know email domain like hotmail or gmail, and a simple (non spam like) screen name, possibly something relating to focus's. you can always change your email and screenname after you get on the site.
email is the problem. I had the same issue when i tried to use hotmail.ru :))))
malim,Oct 8 2008, 11:17 PM Wrote:email is the problem. I had the same issue when i tried to use hotmail.ru :))))
[right][snapback]274244[/snapback][/right]
mail.ru works on there :)