FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Show Car For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 8516_1.JPG]

Here is the ebay auction
Show Car
Yeah i believe he is/was a member here....

Just looking to sell his car though

I think he wants 10+G's, with absolutely no motor work but ebay bolt-on's
There goes lunch. :throwup:
He's been trying to sell it for a looooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg time. I remember seeing it this time last year on ebay.
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 3 2008, 02:53 PM Wrote:There goes lunch.  :throwup:
[right][snapback]273817[/snapback][/right]

I love the body paint though ... and no, I'm not talking about the Focus.
He is a member, but I don't think he is on very often.
SL8RZZX3,Oct 3 2008, 01:27 PM Wrote:Yeah i believe he is/was a member here....

Just looking to sell his car though

I think he wants 10+G's, with absolutely no motor work but ebay bolt-on's
[right][snapback]273815[/snapback][/right]
I am pretty sure the last time we chased him away because he wanted $24,000 for the car.

As if.
yeah I don't like what he did to the car... not to mention painting american dollar bills all over it and the car is from winterpeg.
very big waste of money :(
poor slowcus
id take that and repaint it and get diff rims
I dunno, a little too "gansta" for me.
um..... thats lame lol

if that guy got a simple two tone paint job, threw on a nicely built turbo kit of S/C kit, dropped on EAP's on it, sparco racing seats and recovered rear seats to match along with a good stereo set up and even better suspension, then it would be worth something. to me its like opening up a box of uncle bens rice and reading the box "rice it up"
GFXjamie,Oct 4 2008, 05:48 PM Wrote:um..... thats lame lol

if that guy got a simple two tone paint job, threw on a nicely built turbo kit of S/C kit, dropped on EAP's on it, sparco racing seats and recovered rear seats to match along with a good stereo set up and even better suspension, then it would be worth something. to me its like opening up a box of uncle bens rice and reading the box "rice it up"
[right][snapback]273862[/snapback][/right]

I agree. WTF would anyone do with an air ride suspension?
pretend they are in the fast and the furious and drop their car down side to side when parking? lol you cant race anywhere with it, it gives worst handling and expensive. throw on a good set of coilovers and call it a day, track worthy and if u get the right set, adjustable for track use and dd use if need be. stupid guy lol cud of saved a grand to put towards a VF s/c kit
GFXjamie,Oct 4 2008, 02:48 PM Wrote:um..... thats lame lol

[right][snapback]273862[/snapback][/right]

Kinda sounds like my car minus the stero system but if i continued the car show circuit i defently would have done a seious set up