FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Oem Parts Price Quotations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm hoping this thread can get pinned ... because my PM box fills up in just a few days responding to requests for quotations on parts from the US ...

so if you want a quote on parts please read the following and post in here ... .

Thanks and cheers.

1) Part numbers are ideal.

2) VIN is also very good, but otherwise as much info as possible about the vehicle please, including transmission even if it doesn't seem important.

3) I will attempt to check against Canadian dealer prices and provide accurate info ... but in any event you should make your own comparison to know for yourself how good the deal is.
Parts pricing for YeloZX3 - Willie

Prices are "all in" CAD GTA pickup - PayPal fees if required are additional $10

2001 ZX3

Timing belt - f8cz6268aa - .................. 66.00
Idler pulley large - ys7z6m250ba - ...... 68.00
Tensioner pulley - f8cz6k254aa - ......... 85.00
Water pump - f8rz8501en - ................. 89.00
Total: ............................................. 308.00

Compared to Canadian dealer prices quoted today, this represents a savings to you of: $107 ... or 26%

Note:
The timing belt in Canada is 71.00 incl taxes

Parts pricing for a couple of members:

Prices are "all in" CAD GTA pickup

All Foci - 2000 - 2007

Master Clutch cylinder - 1m5z7a543aa ................... 68.00 cash (72 paypal)
(Canadian dealer price = 108.00)

** N.B. this item could come down by as much as an additional 5 or 6 bucks if multiples are ordered at the same time due to savings on shipping (costs the same to ship 3 as it does 1 - costs the same for me to pick up in N. Falls) and therefore there is a pretty good group buy potential.
PMed about price for door handles and mirror caps in black for the 08.
Hi,

Can you get me a price for the Torsen LSD for the MTX 75?

FOCUS TORSEN DIFFERENTIAL M-4204-F20

TIA,

Ivan.
imack,Nov 5 2008, 09:07 PM Wrote:Hi,

Can you get me a price for the Torsen LSD for the MTX 75?

FOCUS TORSEN DIFFERENTIAL M-4204-F20

TIA,

Ivan.
[right][snapback]276060[/snapback][/right]
Yes - I've got a number of possible sources - will take a couple of days.
Hey Ken, how about 2 licence plate light assemblies for my ZX5. I popped them out today to replace the bulbs and they basically fell apart in my hands. The amount of electrical oxicidation inside the lenes must have been a couple millimeters thick.

I found the p/n on FF. I believe it to be YS4Z 13550-BA
Focus man, Focus.,Feb 25 2009, 08:01 PM Wrote:Hey Ken, how about 2 licence plate light assemblies for my ZX5.  I popped them out today to replace the bulbs and they basically fell apart in my hands.  The amount of electrical oxicidation inside the lenes must have been a couple millimeters thick.

I found the p/n on FF.  I believe it to be YS4Z 13550-BA
[right][snapback]281690[/snapback][/right]

Happy to help Kev - these things are dirt cheap in the states but by the time we factor shipping, exchange and what not - I'd have to get 10 or 11 bucks each ... you should check out how much at the dealer here - might be in the same ball park.
ZTWsquared,Feb 25 2009, 08:39 PM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Feb 25 2009, 08:01 PM Wrote:Hey Ken, how about 2 licence plate light assemblies for my ZX5.  I popped them out today to replace the bulbs and they basically fell apart in my hands.  The amount of electrical oxicidation inside the lenes must have been a couple millimeters thick.

I found the p/n on FF.  I believe it to be YS4Z 13550-BA
[right][snapback]281690[/snapback][/right]

Happy to help Kev - these things are dirt cheap in the states but by the time we factor shipping, exchange and what not - I'd have to get 10 or 11 bucks each ... you should check out how much at the dealer here - might be in the same ball park.
[right][snapback]281692[/snapback][/right]

I will give Thorncrest Sherway a call tomorrow from work and see what they want.

Also, remember that rad shield you grabbed for me. Do you happen to have the picture of that kicking around. I am going to need those fasteners I passed up on. I also believe there are 2 more pieces that I am missing. I think there are a piece on either side that covers to the corners of the bumper cover around to the inner fenders.
Just a ballpark, nothing set in stone yet... 18" and 20" Edge wheels. Cost per wheel please :)
I called Thorncrest and they have 20 in instock for $13 each. I will get them there tomorrow.

Oh as well as the other items above, can you check a right front fog light assembly. All the chrome flaked off the inside of mine.
how much would an oil pan and gasket for a 2000 zx3 with a zetec be?

Thanks