FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Track Last Night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so went down to sparta last night with some buds and the "freak" zx4 as nick likes to say. still running my all seasons and same mods. best time was a 15.2. unfortunately for the most part i was running significantly slower tho, they didnt prep the track at all!! so i was running 15.4 15.5 most of the time with about a 2.4 60ft. on another bad note, i pushed it a little to hard and did some damage to the tranny :angry: so im working on getting that taken care of. not looking so good for cscs and if it is fixed not sure how much i rele wanna beat on it... but to end on a good note, i was toe to toe with a blown 2.2 ecotec cavalier which also had little to no interior :D focus>cavalier last night. same with an RSX whom was absolutely spanked by both me and cavi boy. fun time, got a little mad about the car but im cooled down now haha. btw nick, the next time i go if i do go, you must be there, this i two times where you have not been! plus i wanna run u in the scooby and get my self spanked by some japanese power :lol:

EDIT: ill try and post a video of one of my passes, odds are its a crappy one tho, still get to hear my crazy sounding exhaust tho (SOO LOUD)
ive got 2 videos here, one of a crappy run where i beat a older chevy truck on drag radials and another where a friend drove my car and ground 3rd resulting in some of my problems, enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQVRN6KHBVg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irGfWI9Kl-I

EDIT: friend ralph driving and jay taping in passenger while im bitching over the radio in the last video. its so funny watching it now, especially the part where jay says "jamie i hope you didnt hear that" and "OOO ouchie that hurt!"
LOL...friends let friends FIX their mistakes .
Friends only let friends drive their cars if the friends have the $ to fix their screw ups :D

NefCanuck
GFXjamie,Sep 28 2008, 05:39 PM Wrote:ive got 2 videos here, one of a crappy run where i beat a older chevy truck on drag radials and another where a friend drove my car and ground 3rd resulting in some of my problems, enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQVRN6KHBVg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irGfWI9Kl-I

EDIT: friend ralph driving and jay taping in passenger while im bitching over the radio in the last video. its so funny watching it now, especially the part where jay says "jamie i hope you didnt hear that" and "OOO ouchie that hurt!"
[right][snapback]273465[/snapback][/right]

oh man, my heart had a needle in it when i heard that "CROUCHSss"

yea im gonna do a couple sloww easy runs on mine
when are u taking your car to the dealer?
im taking it in first thing tomorrow to evans ford on dundas in etobicoke, great guys to deal with, bought it there, just a bit of a drive. not rip off artists like ridgehill or pitmans here. i also happen to be a family friend of the sale manager jim. he always makes sure im well taken care off being as my dad has got them 5 vehicles sold in the past year. i was flippin when i heard the car grind and bounce off the rev limiter which i set at 7500 so i cud ride out third. looks like ive gotta return tune to stock and remove all my time slips
on a side note, what do u guys think of my exhaust tone at WOT?? lol i feckin love it haha altho it is slightly illegal...
Trust me this friend does have the money to fix the mistakes haha

And hey not bad doing 15.2 in a car I've never driven before.
This weekend at CSCS Jamie will deff. beat my time tho
Did you have the car out to the track before any mods? If not, anyone run a stock 2L duratec on the strip? Just curious what time's they'd put down as mine's still stock but I haven't had a chance to get up to Cayuga with it yet.

-George
GFXjamie,Sep 28 2008, 11:46 PM Wrote:on a side note, what do u guys think of my exhaust tone at WOT?? lol i feckin love it haha altho it is slightly illegal...
[right][snapback]273487[/snapback][/right]

Your car sounds bad ass. Great video too...OOO ouchie that hurt, thats some funny sh#t too :D
i took my car with a homemade intake along with subs in the back, ran a 17.4 @ 79 mph so that shud be around the rite number, possibly slightly faster like a 17 flat