FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Track Day At Cayuga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
October 16th
ok guys Cayuga is going to have another CSCS and me and some guys are planning to do some laps

The cost is I believe $120 so put some money away

So far it's me with the Scooby, Mike with Srt-4, Paulicat with Procharged Focus, Raulicat's friend with 128i BMW ,Jamie with a freack ZX4
I'd love to see more people. Maybe Harcore and Sl8re Gord will come out with their toys?? :)
maybe we can even get the V6 mustang out
cscs is this weekend coming nick, didnt u say like the 16th?? im still waiting to hear back from my friend at ford about my transmission. im thinking i mite do some upgrades between now and then, possibly some decent tires since im rolling on all seasons and im parking it for the winter :)
Hrm, I might be interested, best way I can think of to test the repair work on the suspension once I get the car back...

NefCanuck
fixed up
im gonna bump this thread every day, to try to get more people out

come on you chicken wing-beer drinking-fat belly-lazy guys
to bump wrong information Oct 16 is a Thursday CSCS is on October 5th (THIS SUNDAY) or are you trying to set something up yourself?
ZX3_2NV,Sep 29 2008, 10:12 AM Wrote:to bump wrong information Oct 16 is a Thursday CSCS is on October 4th or are you trying to set something up yourself?
[right][snapback]273512[/snapback][/right]

im trying to get a hold of the Cayuga people but no luck...left them a messege
WHat questions do you have ill be more than happy to answer them if there regarding CSCS as for cayuga try after 4 pm but on mondays there pretty tuff to get a hole of try wed evening
BUMP, any news on this nik?
nah

close this thread