FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Rear Springs 4 Wagon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys!

I'm just looking for a set of rear springs for a 00-04 wagon

used or new

stock or aftermarket (prefer aftermarket has Eibach pro's right now)

Gord
SL8RZZX3,Sep 27 2008, 01:42 PM Wrote:stock or aftermarket  (prefer aftermarket has Eibach pro's right now)

Gord
[right][snapback]273424[/snapback][/right]
Hey Gord ... FYI all wagons from 00-07 take the same rear spring ... I know it's not your first choice but I have a set of stock springs off my '07 - they were replaced with my Eibachs when they had just 4k on them (I also have stock rear dampers with just 40k on them) ... I don't actively have them up for sale so take your time - they're here if you want them.
ZTWsquared,Sep 27 2008, 01:12 PM Wrote:
SL8RZZX3,Sep 27 2008, 01:42 PM Wrote:stock or aftermarket   (prefer aftermarket has Eibach pro's right now)

Gord
[right][snapback]273424[/snapback][/right]
Hey Gord ... FYI all wagons from 00-07 take the same rear spring ... I know it's not your first choice but I have a set of stock springs off my '07 - they were replaced with my Eibachs when they had just 4k on them (I also have stock rear dampers with just 40k on them) ... I don't actively have them up for sale so take your time - they're here if you want them.
[right][snapback]273426[/snapback][/right]

How much? If the price is right i'll take both springs and dampers..

that was all i needed for the safety, and hopefully changing the plugs will let me pass the etest and i'm golden! :D
SL8RZZX3,Sep 27 2008, 02:58 PM Wrote:How much? If the price is right i'll take both springs and dampers..

that was all i needed for the safety, and hopefully changing the plugs will let me pass the etest and i'm golden! :D
[right][snapback]273431[/snapback][/right]
PM sent