FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fall Tour 08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If anyone is interested there is a fall tour for all clubs in the GTA and surrounding area. At the end of the cruise it will end at Kawartha Downs Race Track where you will be able to drive your car around the track. Its a big event last year there was over 500 cars if interested and want more info and to sign up visit http://www.falltour.ca/

Hope to see you there
I've done the C7 club's fall tour in the past.. it's a lot of fun!

will check to see how my schedule looks.. sure this would be fun to do.
Hey, I'm on vacation then, so I can actually make this :blink:

As soon as I get my car back I'll look into it...

NefCanuck
Interested. :rolleyes:
VERY INTERESTED!

Plus I know some of the people who are going from other clubs.
NefCanuck,Sep 26 2008, 01:21 PM Wrote:Hey, I'm on vacation then, so I can actually make this :blink:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]273352[/snapback][/right]
When do you get your car back?

OT - this year apparently it starts in Whitby and then goes North East from there ... which makes sense if they are finishing at Kawartha Downs.
I checked the list theres no Fofo's not even fords lol just like one F-150, man we have to represent the Focus Nation.
ZTWsquared,Sep 26 2008, 01:32 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Sep 26 2008, 01:21 PM Wrote:Hey, I'm on vacation then, so I can actually make this :blink:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]273352[/snapback][/right]
When do you get your car back?

OT - this year apparently it starts in Whitby and then goes North East from there ... which makes sense if they are finishing at Kawartha Downs.
[right][snapback]273363[/snapback][/right]

Supposedly it'll be ready today, but the way they were talking :(

I called at 11:30 this morning, they said it still needed final assembly & an alingment, so I have to call them back at 4 to find out if I can take my mom to dinner tonight or not <_<

"Happy Birthday Mom, you know that nice dinner I promised? Can we take a raincheck? The shop hasn't put my car back together yet" :ph34r:

NefCanuck
*I take it back*

Sorry Dan I forgot. I'll hit myself in the head now. :twak:
Oscar The Grouch,Sep 26 2008, 05:34 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Sep 26 2008, 03:54 PM Wrote:Supposedly it'll be ready today, but the way they were talking :( 

I called at 11:30 this morning, they said it still needed final assembly & an alingment, so I have to call them back at 4 to find out if I can take my mom to dinner tonight or not <_<

"Happy Birthday Mom, you know that nice dinner I promised? Can we take a raincheck?  The shop hasn't put my car back together yet"  :ph34r:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]273368[/snapback][/right]

Momma's Boy! :lol:
[right][snapback]273382[/snapback][/right]

Hey, momma's all I have left now :ph34r:

and I jinxed it... seems the shop "forgot" that because the car is so new (it hasn't even passed the 1yr/20000km "consumables" warranty) that Ford Canada has the car reviewed by a Ford dealer before it is released back to the shop after a major collision repair <_<

So the car is apparently @ Dixie Ford as we speak and its Monday at the earliest... some vacation :angry:

NefCanuck
Sorry Dan. I forgot. Geeze now I feel terrible.

-------------------------------------------

This message entitles

NAME: Daniel

for ONE punch to the gut to

NAME: Oscar .

This message is not transferrable.
does it cost anything?

i may be interseted ill be up at my cottage that weekend :lol:
Some one already signed up!! Looks like Tony (tiketz) if i am not mistaken.
I will be there
how would i get a focus canada sticker
malim,Sep 27 2008, 08:58 AM Wrote:Some one already signed up!! Looks like Tony (tiketz) if i am not mistaken.
[right][snapback]273417[/snapback][/right]

Yup thats me...Come on guys lets show our club sign up
I signed up...

I tried signing up under both club names... but it only showed the one?
I'm singed up if any one needs one of those wavers I have a couple printed up.
Scorcher000,Sep 28 2008, 07:11 PM Wrote:I'm singed up if any one needs one of those wavers I have a couple printed up.
[right][snapback]273470[/snapback][/right]

Yeah bring me one.... my printer is out of ink lol
SL8RZZX3,Sep 28 2008, 09:31 PM Wrote:
Scorcher000,Sep 28 2008, 07:11 PM Wrote:I'm singed up if any one needs one of those wavers I have a couple printed up.

[right][snapback]273480[/snapback][/right]

No prob dude, so I never really read all the way threw this thing but where do we start. I am going to read it just now but need some reasurance from other ppl, mind tends to wander when reading lol.
Scorcher000,Sep 28 2008, 08:38 PM Wrote:
SL8RZZX3,Sep 28 2008, 09:31 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]273480[/snapback][/right]

No prob dude, so I never really read all the way threw this thing but where do we start. I am going to read it just now but need some reasurance from other ppl, mind tends to wander when reading lol.
[right][snapback]273481[/snapback][/right]
I'm on the list but under kawartha car ethustics
Pages: 1 2