FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2003 Zx5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,

I'm a recent owner of an '03 ZX5. 6100 after tax, for 103 000km and summer tires on the 16inch alloys.

since I've had the car I put winter rims on it.... yay... as well as a double din indash touch screen (with all the bells and whistles like navi and sd/usb or sat).

The car is dark grey (don't know actual colour name) and it drives somewhat OK on the winters. It needs a bit of suspension work.

But, elsewise, its a pretty standard ZX5. Nothing too fancy about it.
welcome to the site, are you the one off focaljet that wanted my springs??

drop it like its hawt
Welcome and the colour name if Liqude Grey.
Happy moding and I have a set of springs too up for sale too. PM for info
Scorcher000,Feb 25 2010, 04:11 PM Wrote:Welcome and the colour name if Liqude Grey.
[right][snapback]302158[/snapback][/right]

Only if you are half French Johnny. Its actually Liquid Grey, but who is keeping score. LOL.

And what are you doing with a set of 00-04 springs? I didn't think they would fit on a 1.5 Gen Focus. But I am probably wrong. Hehe.

Welcome to FC Mystake. There are No stupid questions asked around here. Only Stupid Members, you know who you are...... :rolleyes:
Welcome to fc.net
Dam french I work for putting that in my brain.

Focus man, Focus.,Feb 25 2010, 06:40 PM Wrote:
Scorcher000,Feb 25 2010, 04:11 PM Wrote:Welcome and the colour name if Liqude Grey.
[right][snapback]302158[/snapback][/right]

Only if you are half French Johnny. Its actually Liquid Grey, but who is keeping score. LOL.

And what are you doing with a set of 00-04 springs? I didn't think they would fit on a 1.5 Gen Focus. But I am probably wrong. Hehe.

Welcome to FC Mystake. There are No stupid questions asked around here. Only Stupid Members, you know who you are...... :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]302166[/snapback][/right]
"Focus man, Focus" Wrote:Only if you are half French Johnny. Its actually Liquid Grey, but who is keeping score. LOL.

[right][snapback]302166[/snapback][/right]
well I'm half french so it works for me!

And I am the same Mystake from FJ, as well as Dakota-Durango and JeepKings.