FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mco - Auto X Sept 28th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone in Ottawa, just wanted to post it and let you know it is going on this weekend!!

http://www.mco.org (under autocross in the forums)

hmmm...are you going Tim? I may go just for you to snap some pics of the wrx! :)
Flofocus,Sep 25 2008, 04:36 PM Wrote:hmmm...are you going Tim?  I may go just for you to snap some pics of the wrx! :)
[right][snapback]273262[/snapback][/right]

I've very tempted to test out the rims & susp combo !!!! I'm not golfing, and it is supposed to be nice! I would definitely bring the camera and shoot as well !!

Flofocus,Sep 25 2008, 04:36 PM Wrote:hmmm...are you going Tim?  I may go just for you to snap some pics of the wrx! :)

Its going to be raining on Sunday, but what is the level of performance on these tires ??? Do you know ???

The rain should make for some nice pics !!

If you are up for it... and you think my tires will hold out, I'm game !

ZX3guy2000,Sep 26 2008, 11:49 PM Wrote:

Its going to be raining on Sunday, but what is the level of performance on these tires ??? Do you know ???

The rain should make for some nice pics !!

If you are up for it... and you think my tires will hold out, I'm game !
[right][snapback]273396[/snapback][/right]

Weather is looking good for Sunday !!!

I'm going and should be fun!

Tim
I know that i'm probably the only one attending but thought I would still post.

Damn weather changed again.

So it shows drizzle from 9am - 1pm. I'm still heading out in the morning, and should be there around 8:30 if I can get my car cleaned out by then.

Also I just read that this is the last event for non-members this year.

Tim
no rain to start off the day. Huge turn out for the second last event (83 cars running)!! Will post some photos at the end of the day.
Just saw a few pics on that website.
I was in that parking lot the night before... to see the Sens and Habs.
I should try to attend one of those some day.
Gravter,Sep 29 2008, 09:26 AM Wrote:Just saw a few pics on that website.
I was in that parking lot the night before... to see the Sens and Habs.
I should try to attend one of those some day.
[right][snapback]273501[/snapback][/right]

Changed some photos around in my post on the site.
Check the Autocross section and click here to get there !

Also updated my blog with photos as well !

Click here for link to slide shows !
Looks good Tim! I like the old school muscle cars out there! That blue Forrester looks mean... :D
reldridge,Oct 2 2008, 11:47 AM Wrote:Looks good Tim! I like the old school muscle cars out there! That blue Forrester looks mean... :D
[right][snapback]273713[/snapback][/right]

Thanks Ryan, they were fun to watch !! Because of the setup on those cars they were classed with me !!! Class E which is the bottom, but ended up being a really fast for this class. My best run was 62.424.

Thanks to Flo the rims make my car more fun to drive. I plan on Auto X'n like crazy next year and I'm going to get some half decent tires so I can be competitive and maybe a couple more motor bolt'ons....