FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Member.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

Just introducing myself, I'm George from Hamilton. I've got a 2007 ZX4 SES in Infra red, it's my daily driver. I made the leap to my focus from a heavily modded 86 VW Scirocco which sadly I sold last night :(

-George

hello George

wanna go for some photoshoot? :)
any pics of the V Dub post them up in one of the forums below and welcome to FC.net
Welcome aboard man, I always loved those Scirocco's one of the nicest VW's ever made I think.
Hey. Welcome !!!
Welcome ... and yes, do you by any chance do photography ?? :rolleyes:

I always liked the Scirocco but I didn't fit ... I bought a new 1990 Corrado (should've waited for the V6, but oh well) and except for a sh!tty stereo and constant a/c problems (and getting my BBS rims ripped off twice) I really loved driving that car.

Anyway BOT - welcome and hope you can make it out to one of our Monday meets ... you may also want to check out the visit to the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum in Ancaster that a bunch of us are doing.

Cheers

Ken.
Welcome and just like Ken said above the War plane musseum would be a great photo opp for you.
Scorcher000,Sep 25 2008, 04:21 PM Wrote:Welcome and just like Ken said above the War plane musseum would be a great photo opp for you.
[right][snapback]273261[/snapback][/right]

Yah you guys are right about a good photo opp here. In a way the focus is kinda like a modern jet fighter anways. :lol:
Canadian ST,Sep 25 2008, 06:50 PM Wrote:
Scorcher000,Sep 25 2008, 04:21 PM Wrote:Welcome and just like Ken said above the War plane musseum would be a great photo opp for you.
[right][snapback]273261[/snapback][/right]

Yah you guys are right about a good photo opp here. In a way the focus is kinda like a modern jet fighter anways. :lol:
[right][snapback]273274[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the welcome!

Here's the Scirocco thread with a couple pics for those who were interested:
http://www.pocketrocket.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19772

I'm not around much on weekends, but I'll see if I can make it to the meet.

-George
Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay ;)

NefCanuck
:D Welcome George.
A photo shoot at the War Plane Museum would be great. I see there is interest from the members.
Cannot send you pics yet. I don't have anything that I can post yet. :ph34r: