FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Professional Photo Op Of Your Car!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey. I was wondering around on FF as usual and spotted this thread, where a proffesional photographer asking people with foccis that have something that stands out (a lot of people here do :)) ) for a photo shoot for free. Apparently he charges $100-200 for this but it is free since he is building his portfolio. 100 unedited pics + 5 or 6 edited on DVD. That sounds pretty good :P

Anyone interested ??

Here is the thread.

He has a couple of photgraphs to show his work. Looks awsomeee!!! I am willing to go along to check this out. Shoot be fun :)), but i have nothing that's stands out :S

you're good man Malin.......

is that member on here at all?
i might be interested

NikiterZTS,Sep 24 2008, 10:23 PM Wrote:you're good man Malin.......

is that member on here at all?
i might be interested
[right][snapback]273159[/snapback][/right]

I don't think so ... I would think he'd post here too if he was ... I sent him a PM on FF, we'll see what happens.
i posted in his thread on FF, apparently hes looking for a show-type looking car. if its anything like that celica, we're going to need a hood spoiler.
I've never seen a wing on hoodscoop before, mmm rice.
Wow, that George guy is pretty good. Check out his deviantart page.

http://mrscourge.deviantart.com/
I wouldn't agree with wing being rice. Something different i guess. That Celica is far from rice.
I posted he looks alright but has a long way to go as for the celica i beleive the hood spoilier is actuall a TRD item something about downforce blah blah but yaa looks a little extreme for the streets
Hey everyone!

I'm the photographer this thread was started over :D

Thanks for the kind words!

The other thread pretty much sums up what I'm looking for. I'm trying to edge my way into the world of paid photography and one thing I'd love to do is auto photography. I'm not biased about what cars I shoot, rice or otherwise, haha. I'll only be shooting a few cars for free this time around so I'll be selecting ones with different styles. The biggest thing it that I'll need your car to be CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!! :)

If you're interested you can either drop me a message here or emailed me at (george at firstframephoto dot com) and I'll get back to you. Please include a photo of your car.

ZTWsquared, I got your PM, I'll be emailing you some details this evening when I get home.

Thanks everyone!
-George

P.S. For those interested, I have some other photos up on http://gstrachan.deviantart.com
I'm interested.
I'm at work right now internet is slow so photobucket isn't working but go on the photobucket site and find me Scorcher000 and view my 2005 Sonic Blue ZX5 there.
Scourge,Sep 25 2008, 10:25 AM Wrote:Hey everyone!

I'm the photographer this thread was started over  :D

Thanks for the kind words!

The other thread pretty much sums up what I'm looking for.  I'm trying to edge my way into the world of paid photography and one thing I'd love to do is auto photography.  I'm not biased about what cars I shoot, rice or otherwise, haha.  I'll only be shooting a few cars for free this time around so I'll be selecting ones with different styles.  The biggest thing it that I'll need your car to be CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!!  :)

If you're interested you can either drop me a message here or emailed me at (george at firstframephoto dot com) and I'll get back to you. Please include a photo of your car.

ZTWsquared, I got your PM, I'll be emailing you some details this evening when I get home.

Thanks everyone!
-George

P.S. For those interested, I have some other photos up on http://gstrachan.deviantart.com
[right][snapback]273226[/snapback][/right]

i will email you 2 cars to choose