FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Converitble And Kuga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Six-Euro Ford models coming to the US: Focus converitble and Kuga on the list
Posted: September 22nd, 2008
Buzz up!Filed under: Ford, Hybrids & Green News, Industry News

Ford is asking dealers to help the company prepare for at least six new small cars headed to the U.S. within the next three years. FoMoCo is hoping that the small cars attract a new type of customer, preferably fuel-economy conscious customers.

Jim Farley, Ford’s vice president of marketing and communications, said that he has started a “young dealership” subcommittee of 20 Ford dealers to help it study the current operations of dealerships. The purpose of the group will be to recommend new ways to improve and help Ford dealers move more compact models out of the showroom.

The six new models coming to the U.S. will come straight from Europe. We already know that the Euro-Focus and Fiesta will be coming by 2010. According to Farley, the list also includes 5-door and convertible versions of the Focus, the C-Max and Kuga crossover.

Hey Farley - how about the Ford Ka?

Original Article with Pictures

http://www.egmcartech.com/2008/09/22/six-e...ga-on-the-list/
The Focus convertible? As hardtop?

Oh hell :ph34r:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Sep 23 2008, 09:02 PM Wrote:The Focus convertible? As hardtop?

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]273101[/snapback][/right]

The Focus C+C is a hard top Convertible. but yeah I heard the Sedan and 5 Door versions are coming here. at my work Currently we have 2 Transit Connects with "Ford" logo plates straight from Europe hidden in the lower lot.
Frost__2001,Sep 24 2008, 04:10 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Sep 23 2008, 09:02 PM Wrote:The Focus convertible? As hardtop?

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]273101[/snapback][/right]

The Focus C+C is a hard top Convertible. but yeah I heard the Sedan and 5 Door versions are coming here. at my work Currently we have 2 Transit Connects with "Ford" logo plates straight from Europe hidden in the lower lot.
[right][snapback]273141[/snapback][/right]

I was saying "Oh Hell" because if they do it right (IE: Actually bring it here as a hardtop droptop) I'd be tempted to go into financial purgatory to own one :ph34r:

NefCanuck
u know what else that means, possibility of females joing the site. cause you know the coguars that can afford a Audi or something will jump in the Focus Hardtop
NefCanuck,Sep 24 2008, 07:21 PM Wrote:I was saying "Oh Hell" because if they do it right (IE: Actually bring it here as a hardtop droptop) I'd be tempted to go into financial purgatory to own one :ph34r:
NefCanuck
[right][snapback]273147[/snapback][/right]

[Image: ford_focus_coupe_cabriolet_press_image_6.jpg]

[Image: ford_focus_coupe_cabriolet_press_image_3.jpg]

Yup, this should appeal to some people I'm sure. Not me though... never like convertables.
with the g6 conv, and eos, I dont see this as a bad move!
That convertable Foci was in the beginning of a JameBond movie think the last one they did. It was light blue.
yup ur right i like it but i really hope we get a boosted hatch
Scorcher000,Sep 25 2008, 01:26 PM Wrote:That convertable Foci was in the beginning of a JameBond movie think the last one they did. It was light blue.
[right][snapback]273245[/snapback][/right]

no it was the pre-release/production Mondeo, and the next new bond movie is not due out for another few months.
Frost__2001,Sep 25 2008, 04:00 PM Wrote:
Scorcher000,Sep 25 2008, 01:26 PM Wrote:That convertable Foci was in the beginning of a JameBond movie think the last one they did. It was light blue.
[right][snapback]273245[/snapback][/right]

no it was the pre-release/production Mondeo, and the next new bond movie is not due out for another few months.
[right][snapback]273263[/snapback][/right]

Strange cause I saw it say Focus and it was the movie where he wrecked the Austin in the night and rolled it about 20 times by just missing the whore on the road. But who cares the cars ugly lol.