FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Burnout Paradise Hitting New Low :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FYI PS3 guys -- Burnout Paradise is hitting the PSN for $29.99.

This means that futureshop has lowered the in store to $29.99 ...

Since the disk has more resale value down the road, you'd be better to pick it up in store than to pay to download it.

Now might be a good time for me to pick up this game... it was hard to come to grips with in demo form, but for $30 (and all the free downloadable content for it), now may be a good time to pick it up.
I picked this up, got it for $25(used), the $29 price tag is seriously low for a fairly new game.

Is the 360 version of the game down in price too?
is it a good game?
Ya its pretty good I have it for 360 and its so easy to get achievment points in the game. Also great graphics and car crashes too. Mix between Test Drive Unlimited and Burnout originals
ANTHONYD,Sep 24 2008, 10:08 AM Wrote:is it a good game?
[right][snapback]273115[/snapback][/right]

The full game is MUCH better than the demo. The demo forced you to retrace your steps to retry races and such... however, there's much easier pickings in the game when you play the full version, so you can just pick up from wherever you fail and continue on your way.

I have about an hour on the game, and it's been much more enjoyable than my initial impressions with the demo.

my only complaint is the difficulty in the night races.. cars definitely need highbeams!
I have over 170 hours in the game, 101% complete!
I haven't touched the game since June, well, ok, I tried the bikes last week (not even night time yet) and liked it.
I had regular guys I used to play with online (ranked races), I got as good as top 300.
I like this game alot... just not enough time anymore to "enjoy" it!