FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Pirelli P205/50/r16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just as the topics says I have 4 Pirelli P6 Four Seasons P205/50/R16 tires for sale.
They are off of my car 90% (9, 30 seconds they came with 10, 30 secs) treade life left on them no flat spots and no broken belts. They have maybe 9000KM on them bought the car new and took them off to have my SA11 Avanti Racing wheels and General Exclaims UHPs sitting on the car.

Looking for $200.00 ($50 each)
Cash only please or certified check :D

Brampton, Queen St East/Torbram Rd area

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?ti...P6+Four+Seasons
Bump for a great deal, these tire are $150 each new.
True dat and hard to find because dealers take them. This size is very popular on the focus, cobalt, pursuit, Vdub, many others too.
got any pics? i can give u my email if u want to send it there.
I'll have pics tomorrow evening for you. The tires are being stored in the loft of my cousins tire shop right now. But I'll get one home, dust it off and snap some shots for you all to see.
!!!BUMP!!!

Heres the pictures of the tire the 2 rear tires are about 95% thread left sorry I lied lol.

[Image: IMG00175.jpg]
[Image: IMG00176.jpg]
[Image: IMG00177.jpg]
[Image: IMG00178.jpg]
[Image: IMG00179.jpg]
[Image: IMG00180.jpg]
[Image: IMG00181.jpg]
[Image: IMG00182.jpg]
[Image: IMG00183.jpg]
The DOT TAG says 0105
thanks i really appreciate you taking the pics and posting them up but they were hard to see (out of focus no pun intended lol).

It's just that last time i was going to pick up some tires from someone who said there was like 80% tread left and when i saw them in person they were more like 20% (and worse than the tires i already had on) so i'm just skeptical as to how ppl determine a tire has 90 or 95% treading left. Usually clear accurate pictures will tell the story and save someone from all the driving.

This is a great deal if they really have 90-95% tread left.

Im deciding if i should get these and stay stock or next spring go up and get 17" dark argent rims with 17" tires. hmmmmm

Your choice no rush. I'm in the brampton area if you wanted to take a look at the one I have at home. I mess around whit people, what I promise, I give.
cornflakes,Sep 30 2008, 08:30 PM Wrote:thanks i really appreciate you taking the pics and posting them up but they were hard to see (out of focus no pun intended lol).

It's just that last time i was going to pick up some tires from someone who said there was like 80% tread left and when i saw them in person they were more like 20% (and worse than the tires i already had on) so i'm just skeptical as to how ppl determine a tire has 90 or 95% treading left.  Usually clear accurate pictures will tell the story and save someone from all the driving.

This is a great deal if they really have 90-95% tread left. 

Im deciding if i should get these and stay stock or next spring go up and get 17" dark argent rims with 17" tires.  hmmmmm
[right][snapback]273644[/snapback][/right]

Pic #3 has athe tread wear indicator on it, they even have the nubs on the side walls. These are nice tires, a good deal too.
SRY guys just tryin to keep it alive.
im surprised they are not gone yet....like i said, this is a great deal for 4 tires @ 90% treadwear left.
Well they're are sold
Plz delete.