FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Stock 14" (4x108) Steelies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As topic states. Just looking for some cheap steelies to put my snow tires on. It would be great if you were located near Barrie. E-mail me at lowblackdub@gmail.com if you have some you'd like to get rid of.

Steve
lowblackdub,Sep 22 2008, 11:21 PM Wrote:As topic states.  Just looking for some cheap steelies to put my snow tires on.  It would be great if you were located near Barrie.  E-mail me at lowblackdub@gmail.com if you have some you'd like to get rid of.

Steve
[right][snapback]273028[/snapback][/right]
Got a set ... not exactly near Barrie and not exactly looking to "get rid" of them, but I will sell them for a reasonable price. Email sent.
Or if you don't want to travel you can always pick some up at Wal-Mart. Thats where I got mine.
lowblackdub,Sep 22 2008, 11:21 PM Wrote:As topic states.  Just looking for some cheap steelies to put my snow tires on.  It would be great if you were located near Barrie.  E-mail me at lowblackdub@gmail.com if you have some you'd like to get rid of.

Steve

Steve - get my email from yesterday?
ZTWsquared,Sep 24 2008, 10:50 PM Wrote:

Steve

[right][snapback]273164[/snapback][/right]

I did - and replied. Let's make this work - time is a precious commodity to me these days.
Okay - just got it now and replied.

lowblackdub,Sep 26 2008, 01:57 PM Wrote:
ZTWsquared,Sep 24 2008, 10:50 PM Wrote:

Steve

[right][snapback]273164[/snapback][/right]

I did - and replied. Let's make this work - time is a precious commodity to me these days.
[right][snapback]273358[/snapback][/right]
If anybody else has some I need some too.