FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 96 Cobra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Flawless condition, only 35,000 km Only caught in the rain 3 or 4 times. It's just as clean underneath as on top.

C&L Intake and MAF
March Dampener (1158)
MGW Shifter
FMS Aluminum driveshaft
FMS 4.10 Gears.
Royal Purple front to back (Purple Ice, 5w30, Syncro Max and Max-gear in the diff.)
Eibach Prokit springs
Wheel Replica 17x9/10.5 Silver DD bullits
Sumitomo 275/40 and 315/35-17
All weather car cover
All window stickers, brochures, certificate etc goes with it. Also have All stock parts with the car except original wheels and tires.
Always garage kept, everthing works 100% car is incredibly clean inside and out.
Asking 16,000 O.B.O

Ottawa

[Image: Cobra21.jpg]

[Image: Cobra22.jpg]

[Image: Picture032.jpg]

[Image: Picture013.jpg]

More pics Photo bucket
looks like its in amazing condition and real low km decent price aswell good luck on the sale i bet if you get it on auto mart you'll get rid of it right away wait for the spring and u might get some more cash for it
Steve, post on Autocatch.com. That is where I sold the focus.

Been a while!!
have you tried kijiji.ca?
Flofocus,Sep 23 2008, 09:39 AM Wrote:Steve, post on Autocatch.com.  That is where I sold the focus.

Been a while!!
[right][snapback]273045[/snapback][/right]

Yep been a while. I have it on everywhere. I'll add it to auto catch. Been forsale for 3 months...

Just checked. They are both on Autocatch and have been for a while...
that is a bad ass car.....i love em in black
Two fresh coats of Zaino!!!
Buy this and use it to blow the doors off Focuses.... ;-)
Still available.

Financing Available!!
Spring is here. Car needs to go. Offers? May consider trades also.

37600 km's
might get a few bites if you post it on the GTAMC forum (GTA mustang club), or I could do it for you..
It's been posted there for months...
oh, damn..lol

good luck with the sale, awsome car