FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Who Was Racing A Yellow S2000?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of the girls from my work told me that this past weekend a blacked out 4 door focus tryed messing around with her on the highway she said it wasn't stock and sounded prety good anyone on here, Im thinking Raypro? maybe if hes even from around here
ZX3_2NV,Sep 22 2008, 02:48 PM Wrote:One of the girls from my work told me that this past weekend a blacked out 4 door focus tryed messing around with her on the highway she said it wasn't stock and sounded prety good anyone on here, Im thinking Raypro? maybe if hes even from around here
[right][snapback]272988[/snapback][/right]

Where and when?

If it was her and she's good lookin and cute, I will gladly offer to give her a ride someday. :D
Theres a blacked out ZX5 in Brampton I've been trying to get a hold of lately and the guy drives like a nut but hes always going the other direction from me.
anyone will admit they street raced on here?
NikiterZTS,Sep 22 2008, 04:21 PM Wrote:anyone will admit they street raced on here?
[right][snapback]272999[/snapback][/right]

Would you if she was dead sexy?
Sunday just before 5:00 401 to 400 North and guys she drives an S2000 and went for a boot in my car so I higly doubt she'll want to go for a cruise in another focus
ZX3_2NV,Sep 22 2008, 04:42 PM Wrote:Sunday just before 5:00 401 to 400 North and guys she drives an S2000 and went for a boot in my car so I higly doubt she'll want to go for a cruise in another focus
[right][snapback]273003[/snapback][/right]

It wasn't me. But my offer still stands. :)

i was on the highway same time going 401 west lol booting along nicely to, but im red :) tinted everything else tho
ZX3_2NV,Sep 22 2008, 01:48 PM Wrote:One of the girls from my work told me that this past weekend a blacked out 4 door focus tryed messing around with her on the highway she said it wasn't stock and sounded prety good anyone on here, Im thinking Raypro? maybe if hes even from around here
[right][snapback]272988[/snapback][/right]

Wasn't me :) I'm from Sudbury. I wouldn't attempt to go up against a S2000 either lol Although, my car does sound nice with the borla exhaust :P
blacked out focus, was it the one called "batman"? lol
no no it wasn't a hatch thats the 1st thing I thought
LOL @ Batman, that guy still out and about, I thought he might have "toasted" himself by now with his expert driving techniques lol!