FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Stock Front Springs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If used, they MUST BE MINT and under 80,000km
I had some threw them in the garbage good luck on ur hunt
If you are looking for stock springs to replace your broken stock front springs, then you might be able to get them free from Ford.

There is one of those hidden extended warranty/recall items for defective front springs on the focus.
dBlast,Sep 19 2008, 06:04 PM Wrote:If you are looking for stock springs to replace your broken stock front springs, then you might be able to get them free from Ford.

There is one of those hidden extended warranty/recall items for defective front springs on the focus.
[right][snapback]272815[/snapback][/right]

Yah my wife had her car fixed under warrenty, no cost to us either. Look into it if its the case.
I got em PM me a fair price for both if you'd like........
I believe the recall was on 2002 cars not sure what other years my moms ZX5 was fixed under waranty
Why not just go new. They are ony 46.29 each from the dealer.
snorcus,Sep 23 2008, 04:35 PM Wrote:Why not just go new. They are ony 46.29 each from the dealer.
[right][snapback]273060[/snapback][/right]

Because I had no idea :D now that i know, I will check it out... as well as whether my focus is elgibile for the secret warranty

Thanks fellas.
snorcus,Sep 23 2008, 12:35 PM Wrote:Why not just go new. They are ony 46.29 each from the dealer.
[right][snapback]273060[/snapback][/right]

^^ x2 ... if you were in the GTA I could help you save a few bucks on new ones (but only 20 bucks) - this is one part that Ford of Canada seems to have priced fairly - probably your best bet.
Thanks for all your help lads. Ford is doing the recall work tomorrow, and I don't have to pay SQUAT!

For future reference, it is an EXTENDED WARRANTY for 10 years or 150,000 MILES (not km).

So if anyone pops a spring, CALL FORD!