FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wings!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, short notice, but here goes...

Anyone up for some wings this Friday (tomorrow) at St. Louis at Yonge and Eglinton in Toronto?

I'll be there at 7pm.

hope to catch up with a couple of ya's on Friday.
Can't have to polish up a transport that evening. Maybe next time.
If I didn't have my daughter I would be there.
darkpuppet,Sep 18 2008, 09:49 AM Wrote:Ok, short notice, but here goes...

Anyone up for some wings this Friday (tomorrow) at St. Louis at Yonge and Eglinton in Toronto?

I'll be there at 7pm.

hope to catch up with a couple of ya's on Friday.
[right][snapback]272686[/snapback][/right]

Love to but I'm setting up my booth at the "Mom to Mom" sale ...

really.
it's all good folks. This is really short notice. if you can make it, cool, if not, I'll try to plan something else in the near future.
No car, no can do, catch me in two weeks on Friday, I'll be on vacation then (next week Friday is no good 'cause it's my mom's birthday... #60)

Actually hell, now that I think about it after Sept 26 I'm off until Oct 14, aside from a condo Bd. meeting on Oct 1 my schedule ATM is pretty fluid...

NefCanuck
Already booked to go on an EPIC booze cruise. Otherwise it would have been a definate 'yes'
lol puppet how come you just dont come to the meets on monday :P
Yep.
I'll be there around 7ish as well! Finally, I can go out for a wing night.
Spinal,Sep 18 2008, 05:10 PM Wrote:lol puppet how come you just dont come to the meets on  monday  :P
[right][snapback]272743[/snapback][/right]

Because Mondays are a bad night for trying to get home and then drive across the city for a meet...
With a bit of notice, I would have said "likely" as I'm due for another trip down south shortly. Sadly, that's not this weekend. :(

Enjoy fellas.
Ahhhhhhhh WHY!?!??! LoL you just have post this at 10am last night! I coulda made it if you posted it on Wed!! :lol: Sorry guys im gonna be workin all night. With a little more notice I may be able to swing a meet next time.
darkpuppet,Sep 18 2008, 12:10 PM Wrote:it's all good folks.  This is really short notice.  if you can make it, cool, if not, I'll try to plan something else in the near future.
[right][snapback]272710[/snapback][/right]
I might actually be able to make it now, but it wouldn't be 'till 9:00 or so ... any chance you'll still be there and sober (or is that a silly question)
ZTWsquared,Sep 19 2008, 11:42 AM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Sep 18 2008, 12:10 PM Wrote:it's all good folks.  This is really short notice.   if you can make it, cool, if not, I'll try to plan something else in the near future.
[right][snapback]272710[/snapback][/right]
I might actually be able to make it now, but it wouldn't be 'till 9:00 or so ... any chance you'll still be there and sober (or is that a silly question)
[right][snapback]272802[/snapback][/right]

I'm gonna go with "thats a silly question!"

I'm TTCing it tonight, so who knows how plowed I'll end up. Haven't been on a good bender in quite a while.
it won't be too crazy a night for me... I have to go sailing tomorrow morning... but we may still be around after 9 .. give me a shout on my celly (416) 409-9950 if you want to see where we're at.
darkpuppet,Sep 19 2008, 04:47 PM Wrote:i have to go sailing tomorrow morning...
[right][snapback]272812[/snapback][/right]

Yarrrr... here there be teenagers!!!! :P :ph34r:

Don't hang out with the Salty Sailor too much, lest the G/F get the wrong idea. :o