FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday West 09/22/2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Gord if your coming can you bring the door handle covers, you need to change one for me

Lets go for a cruise to night
i forgot to bring tripod and there is few focuses out of focus

[Image: 00.jpg]

[Image: 01.jpg]

[Image: 02.jpg]

[Image: 03.jpg]

[Image: 04.jpg]

[Image: 05.jpg]

[Image: 06.jpg]

[Image: 07.jpg]

[Image: 08.jpg]

[Image: 09.jpg]

[Image: 10.jpg]

[Image: 11.jpg]

[Image: 12.jpg]

[Image: 13.jpg]

[Image: 14.jpg]

[Image: 15.jpg]

[Image: 16.jpg]

[Image: 17.jpg]

[Image: 18.jpg]

[Image: 19.jpg]
nice turn out......

dual exhaust SVTF?
nice pics! it seemed like a pretty nice meet! I wish I'd been there! B)
It actually was an awsome turn out. 11 cars total including a couple new recruits from the Ford Show yesterday. It was a little cool out there. I think we should be thinking about winding these down in the coming weeks. But we will have a few throughout the winter. No Mazdas to speak of. I wonder what has happened to the TM3 boys? Oh well...

See you all again in a couple weeks. Also don't forget about the Warplane Heritage Cruise coming up.
NikiterZTS,Sep 22 2008, 07:34 PM Wrote:nice turn out......

dual exhaust SVTF?
[right][snapback]273025[/snapback][/right]

i haven't seen it up close..
not ssure if it is real exhaust tip or not..
He told me stock exhaust with a muffler but just after the cat he put a y pipe and sent it over to the other side put a glass pack on it then the muffler.
11 cars in total not a bad turnout at all how many actual Foci, My Jeep made it into the background of one of the pics. Its to bad I didn't make it back later that night I got caught up in Toronto making an extra delivery that i wasn't expecting to make.
11 cars, all Focus's.
Wow that is a good turn out i knew it would be. You can also count me i was there earlier ask John or Gord. Is that a record? Will the guys from dixie show be signing up on here?
I think so, Ken was talking them into it. There was one gentlemen that had a stock silver SVT and was very interested in doing it up. So more then likely we'll see them again.
ya it was a good turnout next time im going to get there intime for some pics :D
I'll be at the next one, no worries (I just jinxed myself didn't I? :ph34r: :lol: )

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Sep 23 2008, 01:29 PM Wrote:I'll be at the next one, no worries (I just jinxed myself didn't I? :ph34r: :lol: )

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]273075[/snapback][/right]

No doubt Daniel. But I won't tell anyone.
i just wanted to let everyone know..everyones car is incredibly sexy! hahah

yaaa...i'm a focus perv!
awkward,Sep 23 2008, 09:34 PM Wrote:i just wanted to let everyone know..everyones car is incredibly sexy! hahah

yaaa...i'm a focus perv!
[right][snapback]273106[/snapback][/right]

Well you're in the right place for that condition. Mostly everyone else here is a Perv as well. :D
Focus man, Focus.,Sep 24 2008, 06:39 AM Wrote:
awkward,Sep 23 2008, 09:34 PM Wrote:i just wanted to let everyone know..everyones car is incredibly sexy! hahah

yaaa...i'm a focus perv!
[right][snapback]273106[/snapback][/right]

Well you're in the right place for that condition. Mostly everyone else here is a Perv as well. :D
[right][snapback]273109[/snapback][/right]

You got that right lol :lol: :rolleyes: :huh:
next time, i will bring tripod to do proper shooting..
and do editing before posting..
Pages: 1 2