FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Dyno Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so basically there was supposed to be one that andrew was setting up a while ago, im not entirely sure what happend but the idea died down. so i'll try this time lol.

who is interested in a a dyno day the more people we get im sure the better the price will be.
I am still interested. But it's going to have to be soon. Before end of Oct.

I really want to get the boosted car tested.
I'm in I was thinking of calling up the Steeds boys and seeing how much. But I'm in.
i will be in
ok well its 4 so far, i think we need a bit more than that, last time i was at steeda i asked how much it was just to show up and get a dyno test they said $75. maybe if we get like 10ppl we can bring it down to like 50-60 bucks. hopefully at the meet next week we'll have some more imput or over the course of this week people will look at the thread.
I'm in for sure!!
I'll need tuning of course so I know that will be extra...
i wanna see my car pulling 100whp :)
I gave it up because no one could give me a straight answer i know John was pretty much in but everyone else couldn't commit so good luck on setting something up
i'll ask at the meet too, hopefully we'll get some peooples! :lol:
If you can find me a 4WD dyno at a date later in October I'll glady tag along (Esp. now to see if everything is still in one piece once I get my car back :ph34r:)

NefCanuck
I couldn't commit earlier because I was still "under construction"...
Things are coming to a head now and I'm more confident in timing.
Ok, I'm going in this wednesday for dyno tuning.
I'll have to pass on a dyno day since I have to get this thing tuned pronto!
:blink: : I would be interested also - Spring 2009 better. Car is off the road soon for the winter.
if we can get one setup, i wanna see what my car can do, it already seems like a bit of a freak....
well ill ask at the show/shine tomorrow whos interested as well as the meet on monday and go from there.