FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Still Have A Few Parts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
MAKE ME AN OFFER THIS STUFF HAS TO GO. ALL PRODUCTS ARE IN WORKING AND IN GOOD ORDER UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. VIEW PICTURES WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET.

Model Specific Parts are from a 2000 ZX3 pm or ask for more details

Blue Pair Shoulder Harnesses SOLD
Black all Four Shoulder Harnesses SOLD

Pair of Snow Tires SOLD

Key/Key Cylinder and Keyless Entry Remote $15
[Image: P1010551.jpg]

3rd Brake Light SOLD
Licence Plate Holder AND Grill Cover $5
Side Marker Conectors SOLD
[Image: P1010549.jpg]

Rear Panels, Door sills and Kick Panels $5
[Image: P1010548.jpg]

2.5" Coupler 2 for $5
[Image: P1010546.jpg]

Universal Shift knob + ebrake cover $5
[Image: P1010544.jpg]

Ford Racing Valve Cover Can be painted any colour $20
[Image: P1010540.jpg]

Set of Bulbs SOLD

Panasonic Deck, Misc Speaker Wire/ RC Cables, (not in photo) Focus Specific Wiring Harness. COMBO DEAL $80
[Image: P1010542.jpg]
[Image: P1010535.jpg]

Cevini Custom Sideskirt SOLD

Racing Rims and Slicks SOLD

Pair Sparco Speed Racing Seats/Harnesses and adjustable height length Rails Ready to bolt in Great street/race seat. $700
I would request stock rails in return.
[Image: 00915NRAZ_xl.jpg]
[Image: P1010004.jpg]
awww, no rollcage for sale??
Roush Front Bumper with fogs SOLD

SVT Grill with Carbon fiber Ford logo SOLD

5 lbs Nitrous express Bottle WITH BRACKETS $60
[Image: P1000996.jpg]

Magnaflow Catback Exhaust No Longer For Sale

Projector Headlights SOLD

Sparco 2 colour Steering wheel $120
[Image: P1010554.jpg]

Steeda or Focus Central can't rememeber Knobs Set SOLD

Stock Jack and Stock orange side marker $5 Combo

Stock front Seats Grey, Stock Rear Seats Grey SOLD

Stock Headlights SOLD

Stock Steering wheel no Airbag SOLD

Front Foam Rebar and Rear Foam Rebar $10

Non tilt steering column $10

Lower Grill with Fogs SOLD

Stock Floor Mats 4 Piece SOLD

Stock rear speakers $5

Stock MAF with Tube $20

Stock CD Silver Hood $50

Prices will be listed at these prices for the rest of the month. Moving Out at the end of the month This stuff will be going into storage and not available again till next spring.
Kona if your really interested in the roll cage you will have to offer me a price that will make it worth my while because i will have to add 2 bars to make it a 6 point cage, I paid $400 for the bars plus some serious labour to mod it to fit perfectly and then paint. So i would probably only let it go for $750 and thats with the middle bars cut and the cage cut at the plates so you would have to fab something up it was alot of work
I'll take the Roush upper wing off your hands!!
off topic.....how did this car pass Etest or whatever with that exhaust pipe sticking out out of the side front bumper?

or maybe it didn't?.....
I think that was only his race pipe, if I'm not mistaken he normally runs a magnaflow cat back.
PM'd!

Do you have any gauge surrounds left over at all? one with the coin holder...
SL8RZZX3,Sep 16 2008, 05:46 AM Wrote:I'll take the Roush upper wing off your hands!!
[right][snapback]272521[/snapback][/right]

Please take note that it does need to be sanded down ad repainted and that reflects in the price

paulicat,Sep 16 2008, 06:28 AM Wrote:I think that was only his race pipe, if I'm not mistaken he normally runs a magnaflow cat back.
[right][snapback]272530[/snapback][/right]

I have a exhust cut out that i can switch between exhaust that can also be sold

and flo i do have something fabbed up for the coin holder ill take a pic of it when i have a chance and ill see exactly what u need
Flofocus,Sep 16 2008, 09:45 AM Wrote:Do you have any gauge surrounds left over at all?  one with the coin holder...
[right][snapback]272531[/snapback][/right]

I have one kicking around if you want.... shoot me a price

ZX3_2NV,Sep 16 2008, 10:22 AM Wrote:Please take note that it does need to be sanded down ad repainted and that reflects in the price
[right][snapback]272536[/snapback][/right]

Not really worried about paint.... don't have another focus to put it on yet....

But really like that wing and not sure how hard they are to get any more :unsure:
I'll buy any UNmodified coin holder surrounds for $10.

PM me if you think my price isn't fair. :lol:
don't have one that isn't moddified but thanks for asking
EDIT: I'll take the sunvisors too.
I may be interested in the grill and headlights. Do you have the 4th light where your CAI ran to?
Yup I made sure that I still had it kicking around it will be put back together for sale. Are you interested in the SVT grill?
If anyone wants to see something up close before they bid i might be able to bring it to the masiv meet so don't be shy to ask
Any aftermarket guages??? And do you have the stock mirror caps kicking around???
more than likely giving paulicat my Boost/vac and air fuel auto meter carbon fiber series gauges for $100 as for mirror caps i sold the stock ones a long time ago, is there anything else you might be interested in?
how did you getthe suede to stick to the head liner. did you just spray with and adhesive and then lay the suedeover it and rub it to smooth it out. I would like to do this to mind. I have a sun roof or i'd buy yours.also what did you use to paint the a/b/c pillers.
Ok So masive Meet is a few days away im giving the option to any of the bidders to pick up there items on Monday Focus man how bout the headlights i already got a bid on the grill if you can beat it ill bring it and maybe even itstall it for yaa B)
Pages: 1 2 3