FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dixie Ford Show & Shine - Sept 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dam right lol. give us a lil while to wipe down the cars have a lil something to eat and we're right across the street so we can see if it starts to get busy.
I am still unsure if I can make it or not. I must have been really drunk the first time I posted because I totally forgot all about this until today. I have the little one so I am going to have to see if I can get away.
darkpuppet,Sep 18 2008, 08:48 AM Wrote:I'm going to try to make this one.

Is there a category for v6 stock mustangs?
[right][snapback]272684[/snapback][/right]

Yeah it's called "Visitor Parking" :D ;)

NefCanuck
Scorcher000,Sep 18 2008, 09:51 AM Wrote:Dam right lol. give us a lil while to wipe down the cars have a lil something to eat and we're right across the street so we can see if it starts to get busy.
[right][snapback]272699[/snapback][/right]
sounds good, its been a while since i've been to A&W i dont suppose some junk food will be THAT bad, i don't eat it everyday, or every other day for that matter lol.
i'll try to show up just to take a look
:( Can't make it this year - been laid off all summer. No funds.
I will definately be there next year. Was looking forward to attending and meeting ya'all.
i better not forget about this thing tomorrow
all the warning lights on the dash are on and all the gauges point to 0 on my car :blink:
Holy crap dude no way. What's going on with it hope everything is ok. I'm on my blacberry right now in New Castle ttyl need anything text me.
no idea whats wrong, code reader says 'error' the car runs fine, batterys charging and theres oil pressure (good thing i have my gauges) so im takin it to ford on tueesday for a check, i have no idea how fast im going or the rpms lol...the km's are even out.
i suggest you to take off your aftermarket stuff before taking into dealer..
not all dealer does but they will point finger at aftermarket saying that is causing problem..
Maybe your cluster went. Are you still going to the show. Text me in the moring 4168433118
I'll still be there at 8 ish.
Scorcher000,Sep 20 2008, 08:06 PM Wrote:Maybe your cluster went. Are you still going to the show. Text me in the moring 4168433118
I'll still be there at 8 ish.
[right][snapback]272882[/snapback][/right]
yea im still going.
So what happened? Sorry I didn't make it, Jamie chipped a tooth. I spent the afternoon at Sick Kids. She is going in for a bunch of tests Thursday as well (unrelated).
We had agreat show, and i'm sorry to here that hope nothing else went wrong. Lots of stangs I won a Foam board poster, I never win anything and all of a sudent I win a poster wo-who :huh:
Lots of classics and about 8 or 10 Focuses. Nice guys gave them the meeting area of us and most said that they will be there so ya thats that.
No Photos?
Focus man, Focus.,Sep 22 2008, 08:02 AM Wrote:No Photos?
[right][snapback]272953[/snapback][/right]
Mikes got them.
Lets see the pics
Pages: 1 2