FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spotted: Needs More Cowbell Edition...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
spotted over the summer..

a focus
[Image: DSC00001-1.jpg]

a DMC parked in my parking garage... (a bit dusty tho)
[Image: DSC00025-1.jpg]
[Image: DSC00027-1.jpg]

and my car getting some evil mileage...
[Image: DSC00053.jpg]
That Mustang... needs more speedo :o

I'd race ya but I wouldn't want you to lose... or is it win? I can't remember.

I've officially lost my mind, cause I like that FoFo.

Nice pics bud... do you actually get that kind of range out of the 'Stang?
NOS2Go4Me,Sep 12 2008, 11:52 AM Wrote:Nice pics bud... do you actually get that kind of range out of the 'Stang?
[right][snapback]272265[/snapback][/right]

yes.. when averaging 105kph on cruise control with a slight tail wind the stang dipped as low as 7.4 L/100Km in mileage.

I drove about 670km before chickening out and filling up with about 47L
That's wicked! I average just below 9L/100 KM stock on the highway... can't wait to see if the new highway mileage is better/same/worse than stock. I've got about 53-55L of usable capacity before it gets bad.
Yipes that striped FoFo... :ph34r: at least put some decent rims on it if you're going to make the thing a rooling "Look At Me" mobile.

The DMC: Looks like that thing hasn't seen 88 MPH in a long time (A Marvel No Prize for getting the reference)

Your car: Dude... are you sure that your car isn't emitting fire & brimstone as its major pollutants? :blink: :lol:

NefCanuck
wow 600+ km thats pretty good and a Delorean just sitting there i would so drive that car
I don't think the Delorean would even come close to hitting 88MPH. Kind of looks as it has been sitting for a while.

Did you slip a FocusCanada business card under the wiper of that striped monster?
that DMC is in need of a FLUX capacitor

[Image: flux.jpg]