FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fluids
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know where to get good quality fluids from other than Ford.
I need some 6.6L of the Motorcraft MERCON V ATF auto trany fluid, also some brake fluid i'd like to get Royal Purple.
Masiv Mart
LOL maybe if Ken has contacts other than that I'll pay out the nose at Performance Improvments for it.
Scorcher000,Sep 11 2008, 02:56 PM Wrote:LOL maybe if Ken has contacts other than that I'll pay out the nose at Performance Improvments for it.
[right][snapback]272203[/snapback][/right]
I'm goin stateside sat morning (LOL as you know) ... what exactly are you looking for
6.6L of the Motorcraft MERCON V ATF auto fluid (if the price is about the same of 1 or 2 dollars more than stock ford fluid look for Royal Purple)
And Brake fluid I have no idea how much is needed also please look for Royal Purple too.
Text me when your looking around and let me know how much.
Thanx again Ken.
I can get you a case of 12/946ml bottles for about $54.00 tax inc. for Castrol Mercon V.
Sounds good I'll take the deal Kevin love my Castrol. And Ken if you could look for some Royal Purple Brake Fluid.
When do you need it? Next meet good for you or would you like it sooner?
Focus man, Focus.,Sep 11 2008, 02:49 PM Wrote:When do you need it?  Next meet good for you or would you like it sooner?
[right][snapback]272211[/snapback][/right]

Next meet if you want to. Thank you.
So how much Fluid does the focus take for brakes thank you in advance guys.