FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Unlocked Sct Xcal2 Or 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone happens to have one that you're not using anymore, and can unlock it, I'll buy it asap!
Let me know!
I have a X cal 2 with the pro racer pacakge im willing to part with how do you get it unlocked?
ZX3_2NV,Sep 15 2008, 10:54 AM Wrote:I have a X cal 2 with the pro racer pacakge im willing to part with how do you get it unlocked?
[right][snapback]272441[/snapback][/right]

I think to unlock it all you need to do is flash whatever car it was used on back to stock.
PM me if thats feasible...
Plug it into your pc and load of the software then select Unlock, simple as pie though making a pie isn't all the simple why do they say that? :huh:
Scorcher000,Sep 15 2008, 11:41 AM Wrote:Plug it into your pc and load of the software then select Unlock, simple as pie though making a pie isn't all the simple why do they say that? :huh:
[right][snapback]272447[/snapback][/right]
Really?? Damn, I thought it was what I said above...but if its really that easy then damn!
Scorcher000,Sep 15 2008, 11:41 AM Wrote:Plug it into your pc and load of the software then select Unlock, simple as pie though making a pie isn't all the simple why do they say that? :huh:
This is correct ... but the previous vehicle must still be returned to stock before you can do this.

BTW - the Liveload software is a free download from SCT ... at one time they were having problems with 32bit machines FYI.
ZTWsquared,Sep 15 2008, 12:03 PM Wrote:
This is correct ... but the previous vehicle must still be returned to stock before you can do this.

BTW - the Liveload software is a free download from SCT ... at one time they were having problems with 32bit machines FYI.
[right][snapback]272450[/snapback][/right]
Double damn, so we're both right...
sorry but not reflashing back to stock not yet atleast