FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Rs Prototype!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i want this beauty!!
hood vent looks much better than what we saw before..looked like ebay special vent stick onto hood..

[Image: med_gallery_1_3_412433.jpg]

[Image: med_gallery_1_3_403724.jpg]

[Image: med_gallery_1_3_278783.jpg]

this is prototype but..
i want it so badly..
You can have it if you have money to import the car from europe....I believe thats the ST Focus
Tiketz,Sep 9 2008, 07:21 PM Wrote:You can have it if you have money to import the car from europe....I believe thats the ST Focus
[right][snapback]272062[/snapback][/right]

no it is not..it is rs..what makes this car looks like st??
here is st..
[Image: 2600416538_d681f8871e.jpg]

[Image: 2600416862_cf421b7f7d.jpg]

just in case if you haven't seen this footage..
this is rs shown at motorshow..
http://blip.tv/file/1102775
I don't know I think it's the ST too, cause of the taillights, and that really cheap rear bumper but I have not seen any european pics in a while so...
Scorcher000,Sep 9 2008, 07:29 PM Wrote:I don't know I think it's the ST too, cause of the taillights, and that really cheap rear bumper but I have not seen any european pics in a while so...
[right][snapback]272065[/snapback][/right]

are you looking at black car and saying cheap bumper??
take a look at black one and compare with video footage i posted..
cheap or not i want it lol.
that black focus's got too much stuff on the back

too much of a bumper, too much of exhaust tips, too much of a spoiler.....
i don't know, i guess i have to see it person to be impressed......cause i sure will not pay $35+ for FWD turbo car........

STi is where its at :)
i want one so bad. please bring it here ford please
If you ask me it looks like a modified ST why would a "prototype" be plated and in a parking lot what gave it away for me is the hood pins no stock car comes with hood pins
ZX3_2NV,Sep 10 2008, 06:37 AM Wrote:If you ask me it looks like a modified ST why would a "prototype" be plated and in a parking lot what gave it away for me is the hood pins no stock car comes with hood pins
[right][snapback]272087[/snapback][/right]

do you think i just googled and found this pictures??

it needs to have plate, because it is prototypoe doing testing..
same thing like when you go into dealer and ask for test drive, don't they put plate hanging at rear trunk??
same idea..

and here is same car at the track doing testing..
[Image: med_gallery_1_3_24760.jpg]

[Image: med_gallery_1_3_60429.jpg]

[Image: med_gallery_1_3_118430.jpg]

and here is ford official picture doing testing..
different car but same thing..

[Image: med_gallery_1_2_9621.jpg]

[Image: med_gallery_1_2_94499.jpg]

now do you believe me??
/\ No hood pins lol more believeable but it still doens't mean its an RS but hey it can be
as i said, it is prototype, not final production..
another word, "test mule"

i got all this info from the person actually live close there and looked at it in person..

i also not sure about hood pin but hey it is still test mule..proto..
they can put whatever they want before make final decision..
well i must say RS or not i love the front end and side but the back looks to fast and furious for me with the bumper and the exhaust tips
ZX3_2NV,Sep 10 2008, 09:52 AM Wrote:well i must say RS or not i love the front end and side but the back looks to fast and furious for me with the bumper and the exhaust tips
[right][snapback]272104[/snapback][/right]

yep execatly.....almost looks ricy at the rear
NikiterZTS,Sep 9 2008, 11:09 PM Wrote:that black focus's got too much stuff on the back

too much of a bumper, too much of exhaust tips, too much of a spoiler.....
i don't know, i guess i have to see it person to be impressed......cause i sure will not pay $35+ for FWD turbo car........

STi is where its at :)
[right][snapback]272072[/snapback][/right]

Yah I agree 100%. If a stupid Vovlo c30, the same engine (way less power) and frame is $35 this RS will be the same price or more. If the new evo is $41'000 or the WRX is $34'000 it will be no choice for me.
hmm I like the LED tails of the 2009 / prototype, but honestly I like the styling of the ST more, mainly because the lines look more free flowing, but I like the updated rear backup light, looks better then the recycled first gen one.
I agree with Nikiter. The back does have too much of everything. Looks like a featuristic car from the future. However i can not say that about the front, because i think it's awsome. I would love to have one of these, but for that price *COUGH*. Ford is putting itself outhere. GM is kind of dying, don't you think ?
I don't know where you guys are pulling out these Vehicle Prices the WRX is around $35 but as for the EVO X fully loaded there going for $52,000 but the RS Won't be put in the 4wd class theres enough boosted fwd cars to compare it to like the MazdaSpeed 3 and the Caliber SRT4 which are both under $30,000 the more pricey ones are the GTI and Mini Cooper which im sure Ford will love to compete with if this car sells for under $30,000 if the wallet lets ill pick one up
ZX3_2NV,Sep 11 2008, 09:28 AM Wrote:I don't know where you guys are pulling out these Vehicle Prices the WRX is around $35 but as for the EVO X fully loaded there going for $52,000 but the RS Won't be put in the 4wd class theres enough boosted fwd cars to compare it to like the MazdaSpeed 3 and the Caliber SRT4 which are both under $30,000 the more pricey ones are the GTI and Mini Cooper which im sure Ford will love to compete with if this car sells for under $30,000 if the wallet lets ill pick one up
[right][snapback]272170[/snapback][/right]

Sorry I don't buy new cars that's just me

My buddy is selling stock 2005 STi with 38xxx miles on it for $23000. The car is mint and it's from states. Waaay better deal then over priced focus
Pages: 1 2