FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Random Bogging, Died On Highway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
paolo,Mar 30 2010, 12:50 PM Wrote:mine was all covered under my warranty.  no extra cost out of my pocket.
[right][snapback]304170[/snapback][/right]

im pretty sure im out of factory warranty, even though i only have 93k lmao
just because the guy whos post you quoted happened to be in warranty, does not mean you are out of luck bro. its a relitive cheap fix, just do a scan for codes on the ODB2 and they will probaly tell you its the PFE. Ask Tdotzx3 as he is veryfamiliar withthis problem, same goes for 2001STZ
paolo,Apr 3 2010, 01:34 PM Wrote:just because the guy whos post you quoted happened to be in warranty, does not mean you are out of luck bro.  its a relitive cheap fix,  just do a scan for codes on the ODB2 and they will probaly tell you its the PFE.  Ask Tdotzx3 as he is veryfamiliar withthis problem, same goes for 2001STZ
[right][snapback]304381[/snapback][/right]

lol ooo i know im not out of luck, its just not a pressing issue right now. It barley ever happens so im not going to worry about it right now, when schools over and the turbo build is under way, ill deal with all this lil crap then XD
Pages: 1 2