FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Radio Reciever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So my radio reciever for some reason doesn't wanna catch anything.......once in a blue moon it would work great and then just goes with all the distortion and mostly stays like that....i do have a stock set up

any idea why? basicly i have no radio
Check antennae connection on the back of the receiver.
NikiterZTS,Sep 9 2008, 03:32 PM Wrote:So my radio reciever for some reason doesn't wanna catch anything.......once in a blue moon it would work great and then just goes with all the distortion and mostly stays like that....i do have a stock set up

any idea why? basicly i have no radio
[right][snapback]272036[/snapback][/right]

if you didn't take out radio before this happened, i will say factory unit is about to die..

go with aftermarket unit, i will give you good deal on it..
bring it to best buy sherway location.. :)
well here's the thing.....i did have a DVD deck in there.....but it happened like almost a year after i put the stock deck in......i will have to take it out and see....i just wanted to ask first
i had a stock deck that did that before, all it did was play the cd's, i changed it with another one and it worked perfect
ill give u a stock deck for $20 or the dvd one you sold me for $50 because the screen doesn't turn on everytime i think theres a lose wire somewhere but i can't be bothered to fix it, as well take off your front dome light and look at the connection between the wire and the antenna it self if its rusted to crap you might need a new base for the atenna.
ZX3_2NV,Sep 10 2008, 08:57 AM Wrote:ill give u a stock deck for $20 or the dvd one you sold me for $50 because the screen doesn't turn on everytime i think theres a lose wire somewhere but i can't be bothered to fix it, as well take off your front dome light and look at the connection between the wire and the antenna it self if its rusted to crap you might need a new base for the atenna.
[right][snapback]272091[/snapback][/right]

cool man, i'll keep it in mind

sorry to hear about the DVD deck :ph34r: