FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Its Going To Be A Girl!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:D Well today was the day. Lindsey and I went to have her Ultrasound to determine the sex of the baby and it’s going to be a girl. I didn't get my wish, but I can deal with it. Tomboys are cute. She is about halfway through the pregnancy and everything seems to be fine for the time being. Other than the other medical anomalies that we had earlier in the pregnancy we should be good for the remainder of the gestation.

I couldn't be happier!!! :D
Focus man, Focus.,Sep 9 2008, 01:06 PM Wrote::D Well today was the day.  Lindsey and I went to have her Ultrasound to determine the sex of the baby and it’s going to be a girl.  I didn't get my wish, but I can deal with it.  Tomboys are cute.  She is about halfway through the pregnancy and everything seems to be fine for the time being.  Other than the other medical anomalies that we had earlier in the pregnancy we should be good for the remainder of the gestation. 

I couldn't be happier!!!  :D
[right][snapback]271988[/snapback][/right]
Excellent news ... congratulations!
Thanks Ken. Hopefully the Rogam injection are all she needs for the rest of the term then everything should be fine. :P
Focus man, Focus.,Sep 9 2008, 01:13 PM Wrote:Thanks Ken.  Hopefully the Rogam injection are all she needs for the rest of the term then everything should be fine.  :P
[right][snapback]271991[/snapback][/right]
Indeed ... what a family - you and your needles. Just remembering what my wife was like half-way through her pregnancies I hope for your sake Lindsey's craving the other special injection.
hey buddy congrats......you're gonna enjoy the little one
ZTWsquared,Sep 9 2008, 12:19 PM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Sep 9 2008, 01:13 PM Wrote:Thanks Ken.  Hopefully the Rogam injection are all she needs for the rest of the term then everything should be fine.   :P
[right][snapback]271991[/snapback][/right]
Indeed ... what a family - you and your needles. Just remembering what my wife was like half-way through her pregnancies I hope for your sake Lindsey's craving the other special injection.
[right][snapback]271992[/snapback][/right]

Well due to these issues that sort of injection has been put on hold until her doctor gives her the green light. Lets just say I am going to explode :blink:
NikiterZTS,Sep 9 2008, 12:29 PM Wrote:hey buddy congrats......you're gonna enjoy the little one
[right][snapback]271993[/snapback][/right]

You mean the second little one. You couldn't have forgotten Jamie. Remember when she ripped Philips shorts at a MM Meet 2 years ago.
2 girls??? get a shotgun :D
Equal opportunity families, man... can we say baby's first ratchet set??? :D

Congrats!
Congrats man, here's to everything going well (Of course with the way my luck has been running of late, a "blessing" from me might as well be a curse :ph34r: :lol: )

NefCanuck
ZX5focused,Sep 9 2008, 02:24 PM Wrote:2 girls??? get a shotgun :D
[right][snapback]272000[/snapback][/right]

My worst fear. Fiance doesnt understand why i want 3 more pitbulls if we have daughters. :lol:
Mozeltof! :D
PM'd
Scorcher000,Sep 9 2008, 03:52 PM Wrote:PM'd
[right][snapback]272014[/snapback][/right]

you have to let her turn 16 first before you can ask for that!!! :ph34r:
ZX5focused,Sep 9 2008, 03:19 PM Wrote:
Scorcher000,Sep 9 2008, 03:52 PM Wrote:PM'd
[right][snapback]272014[/snapback][/right]

you have to let her turn 16 first before you can ask for that!!! :ph34r:
[right][snapback]272017[/snapback][/right]

LOL Maybe. <_<
Thanks guys. My 6 year old already has a collection of Hot Wheels and a couple Harley shirts. Mind you she doesn't really play with the Hot Wheels much anymore. My wife is slowly switching her to a Barbie Girl. But when I do get out in the yard she does help pull weeds, she has her own work gloves. She is also getting pretty good at holding a flashlight.

But by the time the new one is her age, Jamie will be teaching her about doing her hair and boys. Come to think of it, anyone have a gun so I can end my life now before I loose all my hair? :censored2:
Congrats Kevin and your wife
congrats. I've got an 8 month old and i tell ya. She is daddy's little girl.

back to changing diapers again, haha!
aww congrats Kev! lol if you want a boy talk to my sister.. lol
Well here are the pic's!

[Image: scan0003.jpg]

[Image: scan0002.jpg]

[Image: scan0001-1.jpg]

I actually never thought I would be posting pic's of the inside of my wife on a car forum. But there is a fisrt time for everything. :lol:
Pages: 1 2