FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: St. Thomas Dragway This Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
St. Thomas is having a weekend of racing that you guys might be interested in showing up for Saturday is Greater Toronto Mustang Club Test and Tune day most of there stangs are all show and no go V6's so it would be fun to line it up with some of them. Aswell sunday is a huge CSCS event and if all holds up it will be a great event since we have been rained out 3 times this year already alot of people have been waiting to make there shakedown passes with some serious track cars.
Check out the sites, I would love to see some Foci out at the track since mine is done for this season and possibly next. I'll be more than happy did give out some tips and pointers for the new comers so don't be shy guys and come on out but sunday ill more than likely be a bit busy. so if you want some tips come out on saturday
http://www.stthomasdragway.com or http://www.cscs.ca
Sounds like a fun day to run the newly boosted Focus. I'll check my calendar.
ill be at CSCS on sunday doing some bracket racing :) haha shud be fun since i normally show my car, now im going the other way with it. hoping for a 15.6 with my stock lighter wheels back on
the london club will also be there as well as my little bro will be doing shake downs in his brand new 02 cobra drag car. first time the ra motorsports been at the track since Dad hit the wall at 290 plus last year to win the osca EZ street championship

Should be a great event

you could even enter teh gurdge day shootout
cool great to see you guys coming out sat ill be helping out my cuz with his 07 blue civic SI looking for 12's and sunday ill be pit crew chief for the Garage16.ca race car trying to break into the 11's So if you guys see me don't be shy to say whats up or ask around ill keep an eye open for you guys good luck on drag racing jamie i took home the bracket class chapinoship last year with a focus so hey anythings possible
ZX3_2NV,Sep 10 2008, 09:05 AM Wrote:cool great to see you guys coming out sat ill be helping out my cuz with his 07 blue civic SI looking for 12's and sunday ill be pit crew chief for the Garage16.ca race car trying to break into the 11's So if you guys see me don't be shy to say whats up or ask around ill keep an eye open for you guys good luck on drag racing jamie i took home the bracket class chapinoship last year with a focus so hey anythings possible
[right][snapback]272092[/snapback][/right]

N/A civic?

im asking is cause anything is possible now a days with those Civic engines :)
wud be nice to win bracket racing, but i dont expect anything.

as for the N/A civics, most of those things barely even resemble a civic any more lmao, end up being a civic eg or ek with a K24 bottom end and k20 top end, bored to the tits and stoked to the max with crazy stand alone fuel managment and a crap load of other goodies.
if all goes well with our weekend were hoping for some mid -high 9's with just all motor small block. But gotta set up the suspension first
Look like the rain bug mite bite us again and the Civic im talking about is the New SI pretty much bone stock with an exhaust and a 50 shot of spray, and 9's all motor damm thats crazy and jamie knows his civics
haha, i know enough to get by with the honda guys, but ill let u in on a secret, i hate hondas! im rele hoping its not going to rain because im now in race mode and if i dont get to race this weekend i will be devasted! haha if all goes well i hope to see you at sppppaaaaarrrrrttttaaaaa!