FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Leather Racing Seats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Couple of years old, very good shape, and no tears.

$250

[Image: 718940ed.jpg]

[Image: 85ed72e4.jpg]

[Image: e8555cc4.jpg]

[Image: 7fd01a47.jpg]

[Image: seats.jpg]
as you know I would like the brackets !!

pm sent !!
Done. Brackets are yours.
Do the seats recline so you can get into the back with any trouble???
they do recline VW Style you gotta turn the knob to recline or move it up
ZX3_2NV,Oct 3 2008, 08:58 AM Wrote:they do recline VW Style you gotta turn the knob to recline or move it up
[right][snapback]273771[/snapback][/right]

Just to clarify...They dont move up and down. The Corbeau brackets slide back and forth though. But their is no height adjustability with this.

And yes, to recline the seat, it is a VW style recliner, you have to turn the knob to recline.

Please keep this thread clean Appreciate the help, but want this to stay clean!
kc focus,Oct 2 2008, 11:56 PM Wrote:Do the seats recline so you can get into the back with any trouble???
[right][snapback]273764[/snapback][/right]

I think what kc wants to know is do they have the "quick release"(pull lever and seat back folds forward and seat slides forward) for passengers to access the back seats?
Yes, you can access the back seats with these seats.
is it with a qick release or does the seat have to be move forward or have the turn the knob....I need to get quick access to the back seats because of kids...and are the universal seats made to fit the focus???
Sorry about all the questions but I am interested in them....where are you located???
kc focus,Oct 4 2008, 10:19 PM Wrote:is it with a qick release or does the seat have to be move forward or have the turn the knob....I need to get quick access to the back seats because of kids...and are the universal seats made to fit the focus???
Sorry about all the questions but I am interested in them....where are you located???
[right][snapback]273868[/snapback][/right]
These aren't for you then...
dang....$250

killer price
sold!