FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Take It To The Track.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anybody want to head up to Cayuga and hit the 1/4 a few times. I'm planning on heading up there on Friday evening if the weather co-operates.
If you take the wagon I will race you. LOL
Damn, if I had my project finished I'd be all over this. :iono:
Im in...I will bring some cars with me too

im up for lapping but not the 1/4
NikiterZTS,Sep 2 2008, 08:48 PM Wrote:im up for lapping but not the 1/4
[right][snapback]271479[/snapback][/right]

Yah I'll do a few laps but I'm not intrested in knowing how slow my car is down the 1/4 :P
What do you need for doing laps? Helmet..etc??
Thinking, thinking, what do you need for the 1/4? helmet, money, car?
Crap, the one Friday night I can't go (I have to be up at 6:30 on Saturday morning to attend a mass)

Catch me next week...

NefCanuck
Scorcher000,Sep 2 2008, 08:51 PM Wrote:Thinking, thinking, what do you need for the 1/4? helmet, money, car?
[right][snapback]271486[/snapback][/right]

money and the car

your car probably doesn't run 13's for you to require wear a helmet B)
Probably not with about 300Lbs of stereo lol.
Also how much is it to do the laps and how much for the 1/4?
for 1/4 it could be anywhere from $10 to $20

lapping is like $70 to $120(or even more).....but i think its waaaaay more fun then just launching your car hard and switching gears...no offence zx3_2nv
I just wanted to hit the 1/4 to see relative to 2 years ago how fast I am.

For a road track day we would need 15 people @ 80 a head to pre-pay to book a day.

i think the whole FC is like 10 people :)
Lol alright I'm in for the 1/4 to see what this lil hore can do.
Scorcher000,Sep 3 2008, 09:48 AM Wrote:Lol alright I'm in for the 1/4 to see what this lil hore can do.
[right][snapback]271508[/snapback][/right]

lets start placing bets......16.5
20.00 Flat out. lol
Scorcher000,Sep 3 2008, 10:16 AM Wrote:20.00 Flat out. lol
[right][snapback]271510[/snapback][/right]
oh yea u got that crazy sterio in there..........22.5
you guys are gonna go out on a fast and furious friday good luck with getting more than two passes you guys should have come out to street car nationals, if you guys really want to hit up an event that will interest you come out to cayuga this sunday for CSCS its going to be a great event I'll be there but ill be leaving the car at home since i blew 3rd gear on my 1st test run on sunday since fixing up all the bugs from streetcar nationals. im pretty sure im done for awhile now but nik as for circuit it is fun but the toll it takes on ur car and ur wallet is not very nice
lol i don't wanna point fingers at somebody who's fixing his tranny for the 3rd time

wasn't that tranny built over the winter?
yup blew the syncro, i won't be fixing it the car will go two ways from here part out most of the parts possibly keep turbo componets for another build and return the car to a daily driver or same up some more cash and go full out lentech tranny and focus sport head and custom inatke manifold. ill start a new thread.
Pages: 1 2 3