FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spotted Ford Gt Grey With Black Stripes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spotted that monster as it came up behind me going from the 400 S to the 407 E Sunday night around 7pm. I actually heard that monster before I caught sight of it and felt him pass me to my right.

God he was struggling to keep it at 120km/h and I was so tempted to push thee Fusion to keep up with him to hear that sweet engine noise a while longer...

NefCanuck
i got passed by grey Lamborghini Gallardo convertable on 407 on saturday......"followed" it probably for good 20 min.
Yup the Ford GT is a super car, I would consider a trade for a day.
All you rich bitches driving the 407. I avoid that thing like the plague at all times.
Im happy you like my Ford GT its really nice :)

I wish :P
Focus man, Focus.,Sep 1 2008, 07:10 PM Wrote:All you rich bitches driving the 407.  I avoid that thing like the plague at all times.
[right][snapback]271390[/snapback][/right]

i just hate that 401 Torono traffic
the Ford GT is a BEAST
The 407 rocks..until you get the bill.
Canadian ST,Sep 1 2008, 08:51 PM Wrote:The 407 rocks..until you get the bill.
[right][snapback]271396[/snapback][/right]
What bill??? :1kissass:
meford4u,Sep 1 2008, 09:32 PM Wrote:
Canadian ST,Sep 1 2008, 08:51 PM Wrote:The 407 rocks..until you get the bill.
[right][snapback]271396[/snapback][/right]
What bill??? :1kissass:
[right][snapback]271401[/snapback][/right]

Ford pays for it?
I saw the same car (grey with stripes) parked at the Fortino's Car Show in Maple Sunday evening.

Other cars at that show were:

2 new Dodge Challengers
Vipers, Vettes, Ferraris, Mustangs
3 or 4 modified Minis
Fiat X19, Fiat Cinquecento (smaller than a mini)
and a whole pile of 60s muscle cars

There were over 100 unique cars jammed in there. I am not sure how often they meet there, but I usually see them take over half the Fortino's parking lot (Major Mackenzie & Jane) on summer Sunday evenings.
They meet there every sunday this sunday that just passed was to raise money for a car that caught fire after a 6.99 pass at the streetcar nationals car is completly gone and they set up a donation box for him.
dBlast,Sep 2 2008, 05:59 AM Wrote:I saw the same car (grey with stripes) parked at the Fortino's Car Show in Maple Sunday evening.

Other cars at that show were:

2 new Dodge Challengers
Vipers, Vettes, Ferraris, Mustangs
3 or 4 modified Minis
Fiat X19, Fiat Cinquecento (smaller than a mini)
and a whole pile of 60s muscle cars

There were over 100 unique cars jammed in there.  I am not sure how often they meet there, but I usually see them take over half the Fortino's parking lot (Major Mackenzie & Jane) on summer Sunday evenings.
[right][snapback]271408[/snapback][/right]

Ah then that's where he might have been coming from then (He got on the 407 at the 400 and off at the 427)

Gotta find a way to mount a camera in the car, the 407 seems to be a magnet for exotic machinery :P

NefCanuck
Focus man, Focus.,Sep 1 2008, 07:10 PM Wrote:All you rich bitches driving the 407.  I avoid that thing like the plague at all times.
[right][snapback]271390[/snapback][/right]

Hey the 407 is a choice, I just choose not to burn gas sitting in traffic, I prefer burning my gas actually moving :lol:

NefCanuck
A guy up the street from my buddy owns a Red with White strips Ford GT. My buddy and I were drinking some beer on his front porch one day working on his cavaliar when we heard this insane whine from a supercharger and a roar coming from about 1/2 mile away. About 10 seconds later he flew by the house (he lives in the country). My guess was at least 200km/h+ This thing was a blur when it passed us. Sweet sweet ride I must say.
I was heading down the 400 on Monday morning and a 430 Spider went N/B, somewhere between Innisfil Beach Rd and Hwy 89... what a sexy sound!