FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Went To Luskville Dragway Last Night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I decided to take my family (gf and 3 boys) to the track last night.
We got there around 7:30pm during the time trials for the super-pro's and semi pro's.
They were only doing 1/8 mile runs but damn they were fast.
The fastest was a dragster doing 4.7 @ over 143mph.
It wasn't a cruise night, but there were some street cars in between the competion. I saw 0 Focus but atleast 3 - 4 Mustangs. There was one white 2008 California Edition Stang doing 13.4 @ 103.8. Wow, so nice... and I'm guessing pretty much stock setup too.
The main attraction came out @ about 10pm... the 2 jet cars! My boys totally freaked out on the fire/noise these were making. Too bad it only lasted about 2 minutes.
Anyone else make it out there this weekend?
you went to the drag strip and you did not run your ST?

Booooooo.......Laaaaaaame
NikiterZTS,Sep 1 2008, 05:06 PM Wrote:you went to the drag strip and you did not run your ST?

Booooooo.......Laaaaaaame
[right][snapback]271367[/snapback][/right]

That is a crime punishable by death. I wish I still had my ST, the 20 duratec is so ..... borring. It is your duty to push the 2.3 when ever possible.
Yeah, I know... but did not want to take 2 cars to go there (1 hour drive).
No space in my ST for 3 cars seats in the back! :(
I heard there was a big accident there Sunday. I'll have to find some info on it to confirm.
Apparently a son and father were racing side by side and the son lost control a wrecked!