FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Drawing Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sry it took so long personal reasons.
Vote it up guys lol.
Wish there was more to vote on maybe next time.

Scorcher000's Car
[Image: FocusSketchPencil.jpg]

Canadian ST
[Image: untitled.jpg]

2001 ZTS
[Image: Irock.jpg]
Well its a tough choice, but I'll have to go with Canadian ST. Good try for the other guys though
lmfao awsome i'm not voting lol.
2001ZTS for the use of colour. LOL :P
This will end monday nite no later then that.
2001ZTS because he drew a sedan and his drawing doesn't include the chrome zits that attached themselves to the '08 Focus :lol:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Aug 28 2008, 12:18 PM Wrote:2001ZTS because he drew a sedan and his drawing doesn't include the chrome zits that attached themselves to the '08 Focus :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]271197[/snapback][/right]

Those zits are a key part of the 08!! Mostly the bad part. I wanted to take them off but I guess they are bolted in there :o
I know there was another thread going but ive been so busy i haven't had a chance to post up a couple of drawings my bro did so ill post them up better late then never. If you don't include me on the voting ill understnd since its a lil late and wasn't actually me then drew them but then again i can lie and said i did lol
[Image: Ford_Focus__by_FuseEST.jpg]
[Image: 109120.jpg]
ZX3_2NV,Aug 28 2008, 01:40 PM Wrote:I know there was another thread going but ive been so busy i haven't had a chance to post up a couple of drawings my bro did so ill post them up better late then never. If you don't include me on the voting ill understnd since its a lil late and wasn't actually me then drew them but then again i can lie and said i did lol
[Image: Ford_Focus__by_FuseEST.jpg]
[Image: 109120.jpg]
[right][snapback]271203[/snapback][/right]

Sh#t..you win.
Voted for 2001 ZTS....it takes a big man to take credit for something their child did ;)
I'll still count u in when i get home lol.
I tried to ad you I can't next time tho. Hes really good at drawing, all mines just out of my head so it never seems real like that one.
The sketch he was pretty much trying to dupilicate a picture but the colour one is just looking at a bunch of pics and drawing his own thing
I like the second sketch but for the colour...

If I ever saw a Focus that colour IRL... :puke:

NefCanuck
Quote:Drawing Contest, Who's the best/ funniest/ wierdest

Best = Scorcher000
Funniest = Canadian ST
Weirdest = 2001 ZTS

Congrates to Canadian ST and 2001 ZTS for both winner this contest.

Please End Thread
Scorcher000,Sep 1 2008, 10:48 PM Wrote:Congrates to Canadian ST and 2001 ZTS for both winner this contest.

Please End Thread
[right][snapback]271404[/snapback][/right]

So cough up the prize! I will also pick up2001ZTS's prize. ;)
LOL. Maybe the next lil contest I'll put up my 760watt Pioneer Amp. Maybe.