FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cn Womens Open Photos - Lpga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A little late but I had to take a last minute vacation to Vegas last week!

Enjoy !

Click here for new link

The other 90 will come tonight once I get home.
Guess I made the photos a little too small, as the larger size versions do not look very good. Going to update, and should be done soon.

I went to Vegas two weeks ago...It was awsome!!
wheres the boobs???
Sweet pics buddy.
Whats your camera setup?
My gf was in the junior Canadian class about 14 years ago.
She's pretty good... kick my butt all the time on the course.
Good eye Tim... Especially for the blond one! :lol: Pictures 5 and 6 specifically...
LOL... Thanks Ryan !! Yeah I kinda like Natalie a little bit. Was funny becaue nobody knew she was there, and I only picked her up on the last 9 holes so I followed & chatted with her and her caddy. She was pretty nice to talk to aside from being not too hard to look at or photograph !!!!

Ended up printing 2 of my photos and took them to the tournament and got her to sign them !!! They are going up on my wall !!

hehehe.... more photos coming soon !

EDIT:::: Update --- More added
Gravter,Aug 27 2008, 08:36 PM Wrote:Sweet pics buddy.
Whats your camera setup?
My gf was in the junior Canadian class about 14 years ago.
She's pretty good... kick my butt all the time on the course.
[right][snapback]271170[/snapback][/right]

Thanks man !!

I shot that day with a Pentax K20D & 50-135mm F2.8 lens. For the next one I'm going to be using a 200mm F2.8 and a 300mm F4 for some closer in your face type shots !!!!
You've always had an eye for the ladies. I remember the good old days, chasing girls with you... Just now the eye can make you money! :lol:

We need to do beers some time soon.
Sweet pics.

Women golfers are pure sex.
ANTHONYD,Aug 28 2008, 10:31 AM Wrote:Sweet pics.

Women golfers are pure sex.
[right][snapback]271194[/snapback][/right]

You're telling me !!! Following Natalie for 2 hours made me smile for 2 days !! lol !!!

[Image: pedobear.gif]