FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Trailer For F&f 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thumbs up!
yea saw it yestarday....the first part of the trailer made me laugh.....a truck that tows like 10 trailers behind him.......
NikiterZTS,Aug 26 2008, 05:29 PM Wrote:yea saw it yestarday....the first part of the trailer made me laugh.....a truck that tows like 10 trailers behind him.......
[right][snapback]271087[/snapback][/right]

yeah I thought the same thing, but then though "yeah if their empty..."

Empty or full, I hope there are no hills on that road!
So, I guess it will have to do with gas thieves! Not surprised with the price of gas.
NikiterZTS,Aug 26 2008, 05:29 PM Wrote:yea saw it yestarday....the first part of the trailer made me laugh.....a truck that tows like 10 trailers behind him.......
[right][snapback]271087[/snapback][/right]

Yah in Australia they have special roads for trucks that pull trains like that, they pull up to 9 full size trailers ( not those mini trailers) On the trailers they do need air brake lines though, but still a novel idea for the movie.

[Image: shell_volvo_r_train_a_springs5fb0f9.jpg]

[Image: 359987296_6c7acc3c34.jpg]
and you know what....i did think about Australia trailer trucks cause i saw it once on the discovery channel........but they are no near to be close to australia
NikiterZTS,Aug 26 2008, 06:26 PM Wrote:and you know what....i did think about Australia trailer trucks cause i saw it once on the discovery channel........but they are no near to be close to australia
[right][snapback]271095[/snapback][/right]

Thats true, it would bring a new aspect to the movie though..mate. ;)
That's a sick, sick, sick trailer!

I'll definitely be in line to set that one!
Solid!!!!!!!! Can't wait for this one as well!!
Two things sell it for me.

1) Grand National

2) RS200

This makes Tokyo Drift look like @$$.
Okay watched the trailer...

Still think the whole "F&F" thing makes zero sense but therre must be a market for it :iono:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Aug 26 2008, 09:10 PM Wrote:Okay watched the trailer...

Still think the whole "F&F" thing makes zero sense but therre must be a market for it :iono:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]271105[/snapback][/right]

but what other other super-slick-tuner moves out there to watch?????

Bullet? Gone in 60 Seconds? Red Line? ect.

kinda like, enjoy what you can get
Another reason for Fantino to climb up on a Milk Crate and condem car enthusiast's and crack down on modified cars.
Focus man, Focus.,Aug 26 2008, 10:44 PM Wrote:Another reason for Fantino to climb up on a Milk Crate and condem car enthusiast's and crack down on modified cars.
[right][snapback]271108[/snapback][/right]

While still giving repeat drunk driving offenders the chance to get back behind the wheel of a vehicle yet again.

The guy makes me sick. The worst part? When he turns Cam Wooley into a mouthpiece for his crap. Cam's actually a decent guy. I haven't seen him for years but he's a friend of my Dad's and normally his "focus" is justified (unsafe trucks, under-educated truck drivers, etc.). No pun intended :P

I'd love to run into him again, have him compliment me on my truck or something and then watch his eyes pop out of his head when I tell him my last 3 cars before it were two modified Foci and a RX-8. Before that, a motor-swapped Ranger.

It would be a nice way of saying "not all enthusiasts are street racers", I think.
Yea, thumbs up from me, looks like they re-invigorated the series...Tokyo was an abomination.
So happy the original crew is back.

:wub:

She can pull my handbrake all day long!

[Image: jordana-brewster-picture-6.jpg]
beyond HOT ^^^^^
Flofocus,Aug 27 2008, 08:47 AM Wrote:So happy the original crew is back.

:wub:

She can pull my handbrake all day long!

[Image: jordana-brewster-picture-6.jpg]
[right][snapback]271129[/snapback][/right]

Yeah but that'd be the shortest handbrake I'll bet she everpulled :lol: :rofl:

NefCanuck
Focus man, Focus.,Aug 26 2008, 09:44 PM Wrote:Another reason for Fantino to climb up on a Milk Crate and condem car enthusiast's and crack down on modified cars.
[right][snapback]271108[/snapback][/right]

Bah, I plan to modify my Fusion, drive right past him and DARE him to say that I'm a "street racer" or a danger to other drivers...

Someone has to educate him that modification of cars is not a sign of the apocolypse :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2