FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spy Pics: 2011 Fiesta 5 Door!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:puke:

nuff said.
Is that the Rosie O'Donnell edition body kit? It looks like it wants a sandwich. Quick, someone give it a sandwich. :ph34r:
i guess ford is not smart enough to bring over 3 doors..
Am I the only one that thinks it looks good? :iono:

Just needs some rims, a drop, and tint... :lol:
reldridge,Aug 26 2008, 09:45 PM Wrote:Am I the only one that thinks it looks good? :iono:

Just needs some rims, a drop, and tint... :lol:
[right][snapback]271102[/snapback][/right]
I'm going to reserve my final opinion until I see it in the flesh ... I / we've been fooled before by first edition pbotogs ... what we've got here is a photographers impression of what are the best angles of the vehilce ... and without knowing what lens etc, we could also be looking at a somewhat distorted view ... I think it has potential.
compared to the competitors it doesnt look that bad....would i buy one?? f*** no!!! but ill never by a uber-compact car

ur telling me a chevy aveo or a yaris are any better looking than that?!?!
[Image: myeyeskj5.jpg]
Not bad from the photos. Still need to see it in person. But yeah, its not to bad.
Need 3 door version. Pronto.
Front shot looks good, the rest I could take or leave....and the interior I don't care for at all. Reminds me of the new civic. <_<
It's alright for an echo copy, no matter how nice they make it in the pics they still cheap it out to save and poket money.
I like it!
Flofocus,Aug 27 2008, 10:01 AM Wrote:I like it!
[right][snapback]271130[/snapback][/right]

So do I......its what Ford needs and what will probably save the company......if they launch it correctly.
The 5 door hatch looks good but the sedan looks like it was beaten with the ugly stick.

Laterz :)
If it has a sport kit that alters the front clip and gives it enough horsepower (one way or another) to get to 100KM/H in less than 9 seconds, I'd consider it.

The rest of the car is alright, but that front clip is MURDER. I think I caught one of those while fishing on Wasi Lake back in June!