FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb - Seats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for a set of front seats to fit a 2000 ZX3 - car has charcoal interior. Prefer stock stye with heated seats. If you've upgraded and have some for sale, let me know. Thanks. Peter
Upgraded from heated seats? Good luck.
your best bet would be call a local wreaking yard and see if they have any Focus from 2003 and newer as they are more common with the heated seats, almost common on all the zx5 models, but usually some wreakers have a reduced price if you get the seats out yourself.

also with the black interiors, there are 9 different patterned seats thru the 2000 - 2008 model years.
I have 2 charcoal bucket seats from a 2000 ZX3

The passenger has a repaired burn hole in it, and a broken release handle, but otherwise, good condition.
I have my stock seats. They are not heated and they have some small stains but they should come clean no problem. From an 06 ZX3. PM me if your interested.
I have charcoal seats from a '02 wagon but they are not heated. I am near Ottawa so I don't know where that is in comparison to you. PM me if you want them.
thanks for the replies. i have been away and just getting back to things. i am going to look at a set locally this weekend.