FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
greetings.

my wife has a 2000 ZX3 5 speed in red which she loves. bought it for mother's day a few years ago with 75k on it and she has over 200K now. has sunroof, short cai, exhaust. i have trying to get her to buy something new but she doesn't want to change. it's even good for me to drive and i'm a big person.

anyways, this site has been great for info and have purchased a few items.

peter
yamin,Aug 22 2008, 06:33 PM Wrote:greetings.

my wife has a 2000 ZX3 5 speed in red which she loves. bought it for mother's day a few years ago with 75k on it and she has over 200K now. has sunroof, short cai, exhaust. i have trying to get her to buy something new but she doesn't want to change. it's even good for me to drive and i'm a big person.

anyways, this site has been great for info and have purchased a few items.

peter
[right][snapback]270919[/snapback][/right]
Hey Peter ... you're wife obviously has good taste ... and I know what you mean about size ... I am 14" taller than my wife and 130 lbs heavier ... and we can both find comfortable driving positions in our Foci ... I've heard the name Coboconk before but never knew where it is ... what's that lake just to the east of you?
we are surrounded by lakes ... Balsam is to the SW, Shadow is to the N, 4 Mile is to the E, Head Lake is to the NW, Gull is to the N, Cameron is to the SE
Welcome back, I am guessing it has been a while since you were around. Seeing that you are posting in here. I also agree the Focus is great for us tall folk.
Focus man, Focus.,Aug 22 2008, 07:39 PM Wrote:Welcome back, I am guessing it has been a while since you were around. Seeing that you are posting in here. I also agree the Focus is great for us tall folk.
[right][snapback]270924[/snapback][/right]

X2, it's one of the few cars out there with the correct height ajustment seats as standard equipment, in fact it's one of the main selling points as to why I bought my 2nd focus, after leasing the first one. and I'm 6'6" tall.
Me too. But when I switched over to my MOMO seats I was way too low. Thats one of the main reasons I switched back to my stocker's. Myself being 6'3".
Focus man, Focus.,Aug 23 2008, 12:19 AM Wrote:Me too. But when I switched over to my MOMO seats I was way too low. Thats one of the main reasons I switched back to my stocker's. Myself being 6'3".
[right][snapback]270934[/snapback][/right]

I hear you about the size. I am 6'6" and 235lbs and the reason I was first attracted to the Focus was that I fit in it. My newest Focus has crank windows and those are a bit of a challenge when I'm driving but I'm not complaining. Welcome back...I am new here also...newer than you. :P
i agree that the seating is good. we have an 07 honda civic and although it has more leg room, the seating position is low and i find uncomfortable after a short time. also, the focus sits higher and when i use it after my truck, it is not as big a drop as the honda. the only issue i had was going through Tim's one time, i leaned back to get out change and broke the seat back. took it to a friend and we have it welded but i plan on replacing it with another factory seat.
yamin,Aug 24 2008, 08:16 PM Wrote:i agree that the seating is good. we have an 07 honda civic and although it has more leg room, the seating position is low and i find uncomfortable after a short time. also, the focus sits higher and when i use it after my truck, it is not as big a drop as the honda. the only issue i had was going through Tim's one time, i leaned back to get out change and broke the seat back. took it to a friend and we have it welded but i plan on replacing it with another factory seat.
[right][snapback]271010[/snapback][/right]
Gotta pull that lever up first.