FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Polito Ford Show And Shine Pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: DSC01194.jpg]
[Image: DSC01195.jpg]
[Image: DSC01196.jpg]
[Image: DSC01198.jpg]
[Image: DSC01200.jpg]
[Image: DSC01202.jpg]
[Image: DSC01203.jpg]
[Image: DSC01207.jpg]
[Image: DSC01217.jpg]
Plus a quick stop by lake Scugog on the way home!

[Image: DSC01239.jpg]
cool rides exept that nasty green stang
Dude, this is one sick ride. What did he have in it. It looks killer!!!!!!
Quote:[Image: DSC01196.jpg]
Very killer. And thos lambo doors don't do it for me.
yeah i really wish i had bought that baby blue lincoln conti back in the day!! man that orange one just might make me go find one
SL8RZZX3,Aug 17 2008, 09:11 PM Wrote:yeah i really wish i had bought that baby blue lincoln conti back in the day!! man that orange one just might make me go find one
[right][snapback]270606[/snapback][/right]
Pretty sure that's an early 70's LTD. Grampa had a mint one and gave it away. I wanted it but Mom vetoed it. Damn you MOM!!!!
Nice shots but wow that orange pimpmobile is just "..."

...and what's with the lambo doors on 'Stangs? It looks tacked on no matter how well done it is... it'd be like suicide rear doors on my Fusion.

Hey, waitaminit :unsure:

NefCanuck
Lambo doors = played out.

I'm so sick of Lambo doors.

Otherwise, nice pics!
Actually that is a mid 70's LTD, 75-ish to 78. And by looking at the front end, probably a "custom 500" which was a bottom of the line model!! :o Although the C-pillar looks heavily modified...maybe a Lincoln with a Ford front end!!! Wouldn't that be a switch. I've owned a number of both...if i could figure out how to post pics, i would show you.
If the zx6 SHO wasn't there i wounder if he found a buyer for it