FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Debadged And Picked Up A Hood Ornament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I debadged my Focus and I picked up a KILLER hood ornament. Let me know what you think. I know its dirty but I am just about to give her a bath.

[Image: IMG_0614.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0615.jpg]

And my sweet addition.

[Image: IMG_0617.jpg]
Tweetie never saw me coming. LOL
heres my hood ornament from last year

[Image: Jun13_0002.jpg]

[Image: Jun13_0001.jpg]

drove around for at least an hour before i realized it
Is that a broken headlight due to impact or is it just an odd angle shot?

All that was left of my bird is basically what you see in the picture. I pulled it out and there was no body or head. Just the feet and the tail. Nothing behind the grill or in the rad. She splatted into nothingness. :blink:
crappy angle, crappy cellphone pic

light was fine, the birds head was actually wedged between the headlight and the bumper
Why do people need to take photos of road kill.. it it some sick fetish?
hardk0re,Aug 17 2008, 07:34 PM Wrote:Why do people need to take photos of road kill.. it it some sick fetish?
[right][snapback]270581[/snapback][/right]

neiter, its to piss off people like you :)
Sorry Kev, didn't realize you had a weak stomach. I will put a "NSFHardk0re" warning on the next one. Hopefully there isn't a next time, but you never know. LOL
hardk0re,Aug 17 2008, 06:34 PM Wrote:Why do people need to take photos of road kill.. it it some sick fetish?
[right][snapback]270581[/snapback][/right]

lol it takes that much huh
:lol:
LOL, i had a squirl still alive in my bumper one day dam bastard made a leap of faith and survived. Though it took about a day for him to come out.
Mmmmmmmmmm roadkill.

When is soup served?
meford4u

Creeeepyy..... :blink:

jk
I was thinking about doing it to mine tommorrow.I'll post some pics.
Canadian ST,Aug 18 2008, 08:39 PM Wrote:I was thinking about doing it to mine tommorrow.I'll post some pics.
[right][snapback]270660[/snapback][/right]

I suggest using the wifes hair drier on the higest setting. Warm them up for 3 to 5 minutes. Run the dental floss under the badge. If all the foam tape/glue doesn't come off don't worry you can peel it off with your fingers. Then I used some Turtle Wax Bug and Tar Remover and cleaned up the area.

I am sure that yours will come off easier than mine did seeing that you have a new car and my badges were on for 6 years.

Let us know how you make out. I want to see some pic's. :P
Na Kev other way around new the harder. You wouldn't believe the adhesive they used on mine lol.
haha cool, I did the sam eon my wrx, except I just took off the GM dealer stickers (yes, bought the wrx at a GM dealership!)