FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fc Golf Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so i dont know how many people would be interested but i wanted to set up a golf day for sunday august 30th. I know a lot of people will probably be on vacation. but i think it would be a fun way to just chill and have some fun. I was thinking of playing at Pickering Golf Club (formerly known as Seaton Golf Course) It is a par 70 course and it is $55 for 18 holes with a golf cart. So if you are interested lets set it up.

Confirmed:

1. phased_focus
Yep. I should be available. But there are better courses, more convienient to all and better rates out there.
post them up, i am willing to try other courses
phased_focus,Aug 17 2008, 10:38 AM Wrote:post them up, i am willing to try other courses
[right][snapback]270566[/snapback][/right]
You probably weren't around when I made everyone sign up for Lastminutegolfer.com

Go sign up, tell them meford4u sent you. It's free to sign up and then you can take a look at the rates.

I've played Legends in the Falls for $48 twice this year on a Sunday. That course is just amazing. It normally costs $108.