FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Vin Check
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone do a VIN check for me?

This is for my nephew....unfortunately, he wants to go Honduh, but doesn't know anyone with access, so I told him I'd ask nicely of Mr. Mo Mo. Unfortunately, Mo doesn't have access any more, so I'm putting it out there.

Vin is JHMBB1173RC800175

Should come out as a 94 prelude, with maybe one accident reported in Ontario or something.

PM me for me email if someone can do it. I'd be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Mike
Can someone also do a VIN check for on this? There's a dealership selling a practically new focus 2007 with just 16000 kms for only $13K but it seems too good to be true.

They told me they bought off an estate and the owner purchased it in the US.
They said no accidents but here's the VIN:

1FAP34N57W257679

Scorpion,Aug 15 2008, 05:43 PM Wrote:Can anyone do a VIN check for me?

This is for my nephew....unfortunately, he wants to go Honduh, but doesn't know anyone with access, so I told him I'd ask nicely of Mr. Mo Mo. Unfortunately, Mo doesn't have access any more, so I'm putting it out there.

Vin is JHMBB1173RC800175

Should come out as a 94 prelude, with maybe one accident reported in Ontario or something.

Thanks in advance.

Mike
[right][snapback]270498[/snapback][/right]

http://www.carfax.com/organizer/generateReport.cfx

Its been in an accident..SALVAGE title :(
cornflakes,Aug 15 2008, 07:29 PM Wrote:Can someone also do a VIN check for on this?  There's a dealership selling a practically new focus 2007 with just 16000 kms for only $13K but it seems too good to be true.

1FAP34N57W257679
[right][snapback]270501[/snapback][/right]

Your missin a digit on the vin.
hardk0re,Aug 15 2008, 08:26 PM Wrote:
Scorpion,Aug 15 2008, 05:43 PM Wrote:Can anyone do a VIN check for me?

Vin is JHMBB1173RC800175

Thanks in advance.

Mike
[right][snapback]270498[/snapback][/right]

http://www.carfax.com/organizer/generateReport.cfx

Its been in an accident..SALVAGE title :(
[right][snapback]270505[/snapback][/right]

Wow...well, we knew it had been in an accident...but a salvage title?

Thanks Hardkore....although I can't access the link, as it only takes me to a 'login' page. Could you email it to me? I'll pm you my email, just in case you can.

thanks sir!!
Thanks for the info HK...you're a gent!
hardk0re,Aug 15 2008, 07:27 PM Wrote:
cornflakes,Aug 15 2008, 07:29 PM Wrote:Can someone also do a VIN check for on this?  There's a dealership selling a practically new focus 2007 with just 16000 kms for only $13K but it seems too good to be true.

1FAP34N57W257679
[right][snapback]270501[/snapback][/right]

Your missin a digit on the vin.
[right][snapback]270506[/snapback][/right]

Thanks, I'll ask the dealership again (i copied and pasted what they gave me so their mistake). Are US and Canadian auto VIN #s the same length?
This one's originally from the US.
Yep they are all the same.
Ok he got back to me and here's the VIN number:

1FAFP34N57W257679

anyone can do a VIN check on that number?