FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Some New Pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey, heres some new pics the car, now even lower on sportlines rocking 2 different style wheels!

[Image: DSC04223.jpg]
[Image: DSC04221.jpg]
[Image: DSC04222.jpg]
[Image: DSC04228.jpg]

enjoy!

ill be using the spokes from here on in, til my rears are done painting and balanced they will be on... dont really want to use azenis in this temperature but my mustang 10 holes made my s*** rub
looks really good
I like the drop Jamie

who bought KW's?

Which ones are stiffer?
kw's are forsale and these are slightly softer but not by a large margin. rides similar a little smooter
I think you need wider rims now
17 x 8's at least :)

and you gotta get coilovers brAh
can you say hella flush? with wheels like that... wow lol

i have to many other things to spend my money on with regards to the car first. balling wheels will b on the agenda for next year, hopefully i can find something that is 17x8 and in my bolt pattern ofcourse with a decent offset so i can make em fit without toooo much issue. mite have to have something used shipped up from state side as they seem to find all the sweet wheels on focaljet LOL

mustang foxbody 5 spoke rims look cool to... 17x8 but ghey offset. could be made to work tho, the guy with the nice wagon on focaljet just picked up a set (superflea) i want to see fitment of those.

for how much i change my suspension i mite aswell just get coilovers lol maybe some kw v2's in my future
You coming out tomorrow Jamie?
nice.

i had mustang wheels on my zx3. i like the offset they had
Looks good Jamie. Are you thinking about getting camber adjustment peices? You're probably going to get premature tire wear with camber like that.
Focus man, Focus.,Feb 21 2010, 08:11 PM Wrote:You coming out tomorrow Jamie?
[right][snapback]301836[/snapback][/right]

yessir

as for camber, well my wheels i got for 50$, i will use them as a test. as it sits tho, it doesnt look to have anymore then before and i never had any wear issues then. 1 month should be a good enough test
hey man how is it going i got the black focus ST from the first meet at dixie and aimco i got 2 questions for you. im looking to lower the my car and i know lowering springs from 04 down wont fit on my car and i saw that you had some for sale and if they fit my car? how much would you want for them? and my next question is when you de badged your car were the tags just a stick on or did you have to plug the holes and bondo and re paint it ? thanks Brad
Tripper, try to refrain from asking posts about for sale/wtb unless its in the B/S/T area of the foruns. I'll let it go this time, but next time it happens, a moderator may take action.. Secondly, there is no holes when you remove the focus badging, its just a sticker and when you debadge it its as smooth as a sexy womens's rear.

paolo,Mar 1 2010, 07:32 AM Wrote:Tripper,  try to refrain from asking posts about for sale/wtb unless its in the B/S/T area of the foruns.
[right][snapback]302427[/snapback][/right]

:ph34r: ......................... :rolleyes:

By the way Jamie I spotted you yestarday with 3 people hanging out out of your car on University st. :lol:
Dude what your problem i thought this was a forum where people can talk to other focus drivers and ask them questions about things and all those letters your using as words i dont know what your trying to say i dont know computer talk i guess you can say so can you maybe PM me with more information because maybe im not understanding how this forum works
Tripper,Mar 1 2010, 01:19 PM Wrote:Dude what your problem i thought this was a forum where people can talk to other focus drivers and ask them questions about things and all those letters your using as words i dont know what your trying to say i dont know computer talk i guess you can say so can you maybe PM me with more information because maybe im not understanding how this forum works
[right][snapback]302456[/snapback][/right]

We are still trying to figure out if Poulo is 12 years old or just douche
Tripper,Mar 1 2010, 01:19 PM Wrote:Dude what your problem i thought this was a forum where people can talk to other focus drivers and ask them questions about things and all those letters your using as words i dont know what your trying to say i dont know computer talk i guess you can say so can you maybe PM me with more information because maybe im not understanding how this forum works
[right][snapback]302456[/snapback][/right]
The B/S/T refers to the Buy/Sell/Trade section. People around here get a little touchy about conducting sales talk outside of it, it would probably been better (in the future) to message the person or ask on his for sale thread to keep it out of the guy's other threads. It's just proper forum ettiquette.

And as for your debadge question, use dental floss to cut the badge off and use GooGone or lighter fluid to remove the adhesive, ther are no holes to fill.
paolo,Mar 1 2010, 08:32 AM Wrote:I'll let it go this time, 

Next time it happens, are you going to say "I'M TELLING" in a little girly voice?
Nice dude, loving the drop..
Tripper,Mar 1 2010, 02:41 AM Wrote:hey man how is it going i got the black focus ST from the first meet at dixie and aimco i got 2 questions for you. im looking to lower the my car and i know lowering springs from 04 down wont fit on my car and i saw that you had some for sale and if they fit my car? how much would you want for them? and my next question is when you de badged your car were the tags just a stick on or did you have to plug the holes and bondo and re paint it ? thanks Brad
[right][snapback]302418[/snapback][/right]

you have a PM
NikiterZTS,Mar 1 2010, 09:38 AM Wrote:
paolo,Mar 1 2010, 07:32 AM Wrote:Tripper,  try to refrain from asking posts about for sale/wtb unless its in the B/S/T area of the foruns.

:ph34r: ......................... :rolleyes:

By the way Jamie I spotted you yestarday with 3 people hanging out out of your car on University st. :lol:
[right][snapback]302442[/snapback][/right]
ya it was a good night! haha

ive never honked my horn so much in ma life.

where were u? going opposite way??
Pages: 1 2