FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Drawing Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So I was thinking this over for a little while tyring to get some more activity and entertainment in the post. So I came up with a contest to draw a customized hand drawing of a Focus. Can be colored or just pencil, does not matter.
Create it and post it up in this tread, by August 22, 2008. From there I will make and new thread where anyone can vote to see who's is the best one. If it is successful then maybe we might do some other vehicals, just a thought.
Although this is a contest, I do not have anything to give to the winnner except a congrates, maybe Darkpuppet would perhapes donate a couple of stickers or a T-shirt, just a thought.

So create it and get posted up by August 22, 2008.

Heres mine for example.(It will be colored)
[Image: FocusSketchPencil.jpg]
Heres the finished product.
[Image: FocusSketchColour.jpg]
I don't want to get ahead of myself but...I win

[Image: untitled.jpg]

PS thats a carbon fibre wing and 20inch BBS wheals.
[Image: zomg.jpg]

HAHAHAA Canadian ST is the hands-down winner!
Dam work internet can not load images on this site. If Dimitri says it looks good then it must. Though I'm not cowarding away lol but it only took 10 min to do mine while watching Star ship troopers 3 ( don't watch it sucks badly) lol.
Wait till you get home John. You will be so impressed!
Umm I wouldn't take my opinion @ face value right now bro! I've been drinking lol :beer:
Dimitri,Aug 14 2008, 11:22 AM Wrote:Umm I wouldn't take my opinion @ face value right now bro! I've been drinking lol  :beer:
[right][snapback]270411[/snapback][/right]

So was I :P
Canadian ST,Aug 14 2008, 12:41 PM Wrote:
Dimitri,Aug 14 2008, 11:22 AM Wrote:Umm I wouldn't take my opinion @ face value right now bro! I've been drinking lol  :beer:

[right][snapback]270423[/snapback][/right]

Based on your contest entry I'd say you have a huge talent ...

for drinking that is :lol:
ZTWsquared,Aug 14 2008, 02:08 PM Wrote:
Canadian ST,Aug 14 2008, 12:41 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]270423[/snapback][/right]

Based on your contest entry I'd say you have a huge talent ...

for drinking that is :lol:
[right][snapback]270431[/snapback][/right]

What are you trying to say? I even got the side air vents. :lol:

I wouldn't worry about it too much scorcher, unless anybody else sobers up enough, you've got this one in the bag lol!
Canadian ST,Aug 14 2008, 02:18 PM Wrote:What are you trying to say? I even got the side air vents. :lol:
[right][snapback]270432[/snapback][/right]
I'm not saying you don't have talent ... I know from watching my kids that it takes a lot of skill to use one of these:

[Image: etch-a-sketch-1.jpg]
ZTWsquared,Aug 14 2008, 04:50 PM Wrote:
Canadian ST,Aug 14 2008, 02:18 PM Wrote:What are you trying to say? I even got the side air vents. :lol:
[right][snapback]270432[/snapback][/right]
I'm not saying you don't have talent ... I know from watching my kids that it takes a lot of skill to use one of these:

[Image: etch-a-sketch-1.jpg]
[right][snapback]270444[/snapback][/right]

Oh Snap! :P
OMG dude i was expecting this pic of like a super focus all pimped out and Wow. though it's a start lol. Awsome super funny dude lmfao. remember its a vote so you might just win lol.
Yours is pretty good for just a doddle...got me thinking of something like this..

[Image: fctee.jpg]
hardk0re,Aug 14 2008, 05:41 PM Wrote:Yours is pretty good for just a doddle...got me thinking of something like this..

[Image: fctee.jpg]
[right][snapback]270452[/snapback][/right]

That acutally pretty cool dude.
Just get a home made iron on kit. Print out a few copies. Ask your mom for the iron and set up the group buy. Done.

I'd buy one.
can you do a sedan version? :)
NikiterZTS,Aug 14 2008, 08:21 PM Wrote:can you do a sedan version? :)
[right][snapback]270458[/snapback][/right]
Sure give me what you want it to look like and i might have it done by sunday or on sunday.ex colour graphic if any or just plain pencil and you fill in the rest
oh ya and what kinda rims. Let me guess just like ur car.
lol yes
NikiterZTS,Aug 14 2008, 09:21 PM Wrote:can you do a sedan version? :)
[right][snapback]270458[/snapback][/right]

Whats wrong with mine? :lol:
Pages: 1 2 3