FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday East
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well I am waiting on Express Post for the Stickers. They didn't come yesterday so I am hoping they arrive on Monday. BTW I hate dial up. These posts are taking forever. LOL. Can't wait until I am home tonight for the High Speed.
Back at home on the HS. Woohoo no more waiting around.

BTW Monday is the 1st East End Massiv Meet. Lets start out strong guys.
i'll be there
Gents, Any West end meets?
andrewned,Aug 17 2008, 09:09 AM Wrote:Gents, Any West end meets?
[right][snapback]270555[/snapback][/right]
Every two weeks there is a Massiv Monday meet at Dixie and Aimco in Mississauga (south of 401) ... in the parking lot behind the Tim Hortons and next to the Staples/Business Depot ... next one is Monday the 25th. Kevin (Focus_man_focus) usually starts a thread to remind us.
I post up the meets a week before. Next Massiv Meet will be posted tomorrow. Just so there is no confusion as to what Monday it is. Hope to see you there!!!
Ok, so my wife forgot to tell me that an ExpressPost package showed up on Friday. Guess what? FocusCanada.net Stickers will be available at this meet.

Colours available are:

3 pairs of Silver
3 pairs of Blue
5 pairs of Grey

I will split the pairs of stickers for those of you that want different coloured sets. Prices are the same as what was posted in the original Sticker Thread. 1 sticker for $4, or 2 stickers for $7. Get them while they last. I have 2 red ones that Tiketz already called dibs on I am sending him a PM to see if he still wants them. If not, they will be up for grabs as well.

See you all tomorrow night.
I'll take 3 grey. Though if soem one wants them before me then i'll wait a lil longer. :unsure:
I've got a bunch of decals too, Red, Blue, Grey and Silver.
Just gave my baby a wash. Getting her al ready for tomorrow night. See you all there.
Hey Kev hate to Rain on your parade, but he weather station is lieing to us again if you know what I mean. So I'm still a all go, tho if it rains you give the call buddy.
I am in no matter what.
SL8RZZX3 I have you wiper for you. So hope you show up or it's mine lol jks.
So me and Tony are gona be cruising in from Miss and after I'm gonna be helping Corey bring something new to the meet. C u all there.
Sl8trr can you bring the door handle covers for me I want 4 silver

Please and thanks

Great meet tonight Fellas. It was a pretty good turnout for the first time out. Phased brought out the '09. Hardk0re was the first one there shopping at Costco with the wife. All in all it went well until it started to rain. Then we changed locations to a local Tim Hortons.

Thanks to everyone for coming out and making the fisrt Massiv Monday East meet a success. See you again in the East End in 2 weeks time.
Tiketz,Aug 18 2008, 03:18 PM Wrote:Sl8trr can you bring the door handle covers for me I want 4 silver

Please and thanks
[right][snapback]270641[/snapback][/right]

I brought them out.... i hope i got you 2 of each! it was dark with the clouds rolling in :lol:
SL8RZZX3,Aug 18 2008, 10:11 PM Wrote:
Tiketz,Aug 18 2008, 03:18 PM Wrote:Sl8trr can you bring the door handle covers for me I want 4 silver

Please and thanks
[right][snapback]270641[/snapback][/right]

I brought them out.... i hope i got you 2 of each! it was dark with the clouds rolling in :lol:
[right][snapback]270672[/snapback][/right]

I saw you had a box full. What do they look like and how much $. I meant to ask but I think it started raining about that time or I was going to Costco with the wife.
Focus man, Focus.,Aug 18 2008, 10:26 PM Wrote:I saw you had a box full.  What do they look like and how much $.  I meant to ask but I think it started raining about that time or I was going to Costco with the wife.
[right][snapback]270675[/snapback][/right]

Silver 3M stick-on stereo bezel overlay
(i'm sure they could be painted as well)

[Image: 021.jpg]

Silver 3M stick-on Inner handle overlay
(also could be painted)
[Image: 024.jpg]
[Image: 025.jpg]

Let me know if you want some and i'll bring them to the next meet i can get to

just looking to get rid of them
Sure I will take a set off your hands. I am sure I can do something funky with them. Thanks bud.
Pages: 1 2 3