FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Blackberry Curve
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just picked up my new Curve 8310, great little gizmo. Any one else have one need some contacts on her.
PIN: 20734636
Thanx
yeah i got the same one for work. Love it.

GPS is a bit slow but better then nothing.
I've had mine for a few months now. I have no idea how i survived without before. Altho sometimes getting woke up at 3 in the morning cuz i've got an email is kinda annoying.

The curve has become even more useful now that I can get msn on it.
Exactly, tho great in the Downtown core not knowing the streets to much it helps out alot.
I just picked up a Samsung instinct, not as hardcore but very handy..
I love my iPhone. :P
ANTHONYD,Aug 12 2008, 02:25 PM Wrote:I love my iPhone. :P
[right][snapback]270294[/snapback][/right]

Enjoying the Rogers pwnage too? Or have you managed to get it written off as a "business expense" :lol:

NefCanuck
Everything is a business expense lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm trying to decide what to do when my "upgrade eligibility" comes up in December - Blackberry Curve or some other type of all-in-one phone.
Really I luv the Curve so much are you going to the BBQ if so you can play around with it.
Might be, not sure. We've got 25 or so deployed here at my office (I'm the co-admin for our BES - Blackberry Enterprise Server) and I've used them for a while while we did a closed test. I'm impressed with them but I'm not a huge fan of the data rapeage... I mean charges Rogers has. In truth, all the "data plans" from the major carriers are overboard for what we get back.

By then I may just get a work BB, pay for my extra fees and be done with it and cancel my contract entirely.