FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Bell's New Logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Been to the Bell Canada website lately?
You will no longer be greated by this fancy logo anymore:
[Image: Bell%20logo.JPG]
it has changed to
[Image: bec4d3b041218653f54c0cf7a7d5.jpeg]

Yup, it looks like they're still run by a bunch of Ding Dongs!!
paolo,Aug 8 2008, 09:18 AM Wrote:Been to the Bell Canada website lately?
it has changed to

[right][snapback]270105[/snapback][/right]
Aren't they now owned by the same organization that owns the Leafs? The Teacher's Pension?
Who cares about the logo?!?!? I'm sad because Frank and Gordon are officially gone! :(
Frank and Gordon are a bunch of Ding Dongs too!!! All of Canada is glad they got the boot!!!
Does the simple logo mean a simple bill now??
paolo,Aug 8 2008, 10:01 AM Wrote:Frank and Gordon are a bunch of Ding Dongs too!!! All of Canada is glad they got the boot!!!
[right][snapback]270112[/snapback][/right]

I actually liked them. They're were better than the crap ads that Rogers and Fido have.
habmann,Aug 8 2008, 11:39 AM Wrote:
paolo,Aug 8 2008, 10:01 AM Wrote:Frank and Gordon are a bunch of Ding Dongs too!!! All of Canada is glad they got the boot!!!
[right][snapback]270112[/snapback][/right]

I actually liked them. They're were better than the crap ads that Rogers and Fido have.
[right][snapback]270118[/snapback][/right]

This has nothing to do with rogers and fido, but the beavers had to go!!! they were humiliating.. im supprised they lasted this long
who cares.......clearly if I was new to the board I would know right away you worked for Rogers. People just dont post s*** like this........

Both rogers and bell rob people....
D-Dub,Aug 8 2008, 12: Wrote:Both rogers and bell rob people....
[right][snapback]270122[/snapback][/right]
I know a guy named Domenic who robbed someone, he lived on my street, but he got caught and went to jail.. now hes off the streets...
Canadian ST,Aug 8 2008, 11:25 AM Wrote:Does the simple logo mean a simple bill now??
[right][snapback]270117[/snapback][/right]

The new simple bill will be a piece of paper with one thing on it, the total ammout owing, in large font.. lol. nah, lets hope the consortium led by the ontario teachers pention fund helps out bell and fixes their billing issues.
D-Dub,Aug 8 2008, 12: Wrote:who cares.......clearly if I was new to the board I would know right away you worked for Rogers. People just dont post s*** like this........

Both rogers and bell rob people....
[right][snapback]270122[/snapback][/right]

Just like I knew right away you are still in kindergarden? lol.. ;)
I actually work for METRO Inc. but good guess.
when they got rid of gordan and frank I switched providers
paolo,Aug 8 2008, 09:18 AM Wrote:Been to the Bell Canada website lately?
it has changed to

[right][snapback]270105[/snapback][/right]

Actually, seeing as they're a telco they're actually run by a bunch of ring-dings. Jeez, get it right. :rolleyes:

And apparently Rogers is still in the habit of spreading slander on forums that could care less about a logo. I haven't had a Bell bill in years. The funny thing is that I could make my Rogers bill disappear pretty quick too. ;)

Oh whoops, I mean Metro Inc. I used to think you were alright, man... but seriously, grow up just a tad?
hmm their logo looks similar to Bell South's old logo without the bell.
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 8 2008, 03:24 PM Wrote:I used to think you were alright, man... but seriously, grow up just a tad?
[right][snapback]270130[/snapback][/right]

I used to think you were aight too, till you started to act like you were my parents.
Sure I will grow up a tad bit, when you pull that CDMA phone out of your ass ;)
Wow

Am I ever glad my life is fuller as to have no idea what a "CDMA phone" is or care about a corporate logo. I surprise myself that I am even bothering to comment in passing but it's all so weird?
phone nErDz??
What?
I wouldn't have noticed. I dumped Bell last week, now my phone's through my cable company.
OAC_Sparky,Aug 9 2008, 01:03 AM Wrote:I wouldn't have noticed. I dumped Bell last week, now my phone's through my cable company.
[right][snapback]270164[/snapback][/right]

Good choice sparky, I had my phone through the cable company in Burlington. It was a third the price and the same service.
Pages: 1 2